Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inky

Inky

How cute is she? She is such a cute little baby. I'm glad she is in a safe and loving home now. Where she can get lots of loving and attention. What a beautiful little girl you are Inky. I hope you get extra love and treats today for being such a wonderful and beautiful COTD!!

Katie

Inky, you sure are a sweet little cutie pie. I'm so glad that you have a great caring and loving family now. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Inky!

What a fluffy and cute little girl you are Inky. I’m so happy that you’ve been rescued and lives with your loving family now. I wish you a long, healthy and happy life, and lots of cuddles and kitten treats today on your day of honour!

Scritchies and kisses from us,
    Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a precious little kitten! She must have been a bottle baby. She looks great. She'll grow SO fast!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Inky - Absolutely Purrrrfect!

Aren't you a wonderful way to start our Sunday...that beautiful little shining face is just amazing! So glad you have such a loving home where you're getting all that love and affection. Kittengratulations, little one - you are indeed a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Inky! What a cutie-patootie you are! Kittengratulations on being our special wittle COTD and having a loving home take you in. Mishi and Mitzi are waving at you from our home a few miles north of you well, actually they are crashed out on the floor in front of the fan in this heat

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Ooohhhh 'ickle baby Inky xxx What a snugglepuss you are to be sure!

I'm just so pleased you ended up in your forever home with such a loving Meowmie/Daddy.

Many Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day - maybe another pic., as you grow into the beautiful cat your going to be!?

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Inky, what a precious baby you are, with big blue eyes that melt my heart, an orange nosie to kiss, and big paws to grow into. Please thank your mommie’s friend at work for rescuing and fostering you and your mommie for giving you her love and care. I know you will grow to be a beautiful, healthy, much loved, and very happy cat. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

That is one Sensational Kitten , and i know that as she grows , she will be one Gorgeuos , Breath Taking Cat! Bless you for giving her a Furr Ever Home , and I think that you will find that you will get so much in return from this Terrific , Charismatic Calico. Irresistable Inky COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Inky
    What a precious sweet face!!! Your story gave me such a smile as I remembered my adventures with my Leonardo who was about the same age as you when I found him. I had to bottle feed him. It was quite an adventure. He is a big healthy 13 year old now. I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving home, sweetie. I hope you have many many years of love and fun there. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day too.

Inky
    I forgot to tell your 'mom' that I totally understand how it feels to be a cat mom. It's a special gift and there's nothing quite like it.

Cuteness overload on cotd!!!! Congrats Inky!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Inky, you are one indescriably precious miracle kitten! I can't stop staring at your beautiful picture! What love and trust shines from those big, beautiful, blue eyes!! Such a happy and heartwarming rescue tale Many thanks to your furrrever friend and to your loving purrrents for their great kindness and compassion! What a wonderful, happy life awaits you in your furever home, sweetheart! I hope you and your family have a very special day celebrating your much deserved Cat of the Day cudos!! Love and cuddles and purrs to you irresistible Inky from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh what a sweetie your are little Inky. What a wonderful rescue story. I hope your mommy joins us at Pet Talk so we can see what a beautiful little girl you will turn out to be.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
    I'm sure you are going to get extra lovies and special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What a sweet sweet little kitten! How awesome you got her and babied her - she sure is pretty!
    Congrats Incredibly Cute Inky, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!