Thread: Sylvia's new collar with pics

Sylvia's new collar with pics

Harley has a tough-boy spiked leather Harley Davidson collar, so I wanted Sylvia to have a prissy collar. I looked everywhere for a nice rhinestone collar, but they were really expensive. I found one on eBay that has a nylon collar with ribbon and rhinestones for $16.95. Sylvia has been wearing it for a few weeks and it looks the same as the day I got it. (I waited to post it because I wanted to make sure it was up to PT standards ) The person I bought it from asked me Sylvia's exact neck size because each order is custom. So basically Sylvia got a custom made collar for $16.95, and I am really happy with it. The person's eBay name is Hollywood pets if anyone is interested and the link to my auction is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2345661287

Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

That's a really cute collar! Thanks for sharing the pics! I just get regular buckle collars though, but if I ever need a fancy one, I will keep that in mind.

Oh, how pretty! Great find, there! What a lovely touch for those "special occasions!" Sylvia looks beautiful in hers; then again, she'd look beautiful in anything! I'll bookmark the site...thanks! (Hugs to cutie pie Sylvia! What a precious picture!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

VERY cute! And it is very prissey! I love the purple on her!

How 'bout some of Harley in his spiked collar, too?

That is a magnificent collar. I think Hannah would love to have something that elegant and the price seems quite reasonable. Is this something that one can order without going through Ebay?

Just wondering if you have ever seen the play entitled *Sylvia*? It is a real hoot.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Ooo I love them!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

What a great looking collar! Pretty.

Originally posted by Rachel
    That is a magnificent collar. I think Hannah would love to have something that elegant and the price seems quite reasonable. Is this something that one can order without going through Ebay?

Just wondering if you have ever seen the play entitled *Sylvia*? It is a real hoot.
    I have never seen the play Sylvia, and actually I have never heard of it

I'm not sure if you can purchase them without eBay. Maybe if you contact the seller directly through her email, then something can be arranged. I don't know her personally, but she was really nice and responds to emails quickly.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Bella and I think that collar is just perfect for Sylvia. Bella feels that a girl can never be too feminine (even if she does enjoy acting like a tomboy at times. ) She also wears a purple collar and it has *fake* jewels but she doesn't seem to mind. I would love to see more pictures of Sylvia. She is one adorable little puggily!

oh Sylvia's collar is beautiful very smashing indeed.

my penny would love one of those collars *in pink though*

thankyou for sharing the pics, and yes we need some Harley pics aswell.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*