Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh

Ugh

This has been a terrible night

I am sitting up with one of my foster puppies. She's been screaming for 2 hours. I think her stomach is upset. Its so stressful. Then I just went downstairs and my fishtank was on the floor No clue how they did it, but I know it was my 2 foster cats. My poor fish

My puppy is sill crying and umcomfortable too.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Oh Aly! That would be upsetting. I hope the lil bugger gets better!

AWW.. keep us updated let us know how they are doing! Get some rest!!

Aawwww, poor upset tummy, poor fishies, and poor sleep-deprived Aly! Nice, fortifying-type hugs to you!

Thanks guys

I don't even remember making this thread.

I'm really upset about my fish. I've not given the cats the attention they're used to getting today. I KNOW its not their fault and I'm not upset at them. I just feel too upset to do anything.

My little girl puppy is better. I think she ate a little too much last night and was in discomfort. I waited longer before I fed her again. Part of the problem may also be that she hasn't pooped in a day or so. Thats a common problem with all of my fosters because that just happens when they're on the formula. Its not fun to go through though and it definately wasn't fun listening to her scream for 3 hours.
    Alyson

oh no , i am sorry about you fish, and poor pup i hope she is feeling better soon , and i hope you can get some well deserved rest soon aly
    *hugs*
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

oh dear I'm sorry it's been a stressful night for you Aly. I hope things look better for today!

Oh so sorry about your fishes Aly But I am glad to hear that the pup is feeling better.
    Hopefully your feeling a little better now too.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Aly, after all you've been though and now this I wish there was something I could do to help. Sorry about the fishies, but glad to hear the puppy is doing better. You must remember to take care of YOU because YOU are very important in this world and your fosters are depending on you. Try to get some rest and I'll watch for happier updates.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

aww, I'm sorry to hear about your fish I hope the pup gets better. and you get some rest too!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Little puppy Peka is much better today. I talked to a vet tech and she said it was probably some colic.

I've been spoiling both puppies all day. I took them to my mom's 4th grade classroom and gave her students a talk on why they should spay or neuter their pets. Two little girls in the class had cats with kittens they were trying to get rid of. I am going to pick up all the kittens on Tuesday and rehome them through my shelter.

I hated to tell the little 4th graders that these puppies were thrown in a dumpster, but I wanted to get my point across. I tried not to tell them too many bad things, but still let them know about the overpopulation problem. I also encouraged them to volunteer with their parents.

A couple other teachers there asked me to come back and talk to their classes too.

Then the puppies and I visited my parents for a quiet evening at home. Sterling peed on my dad ,,, hehehehe!
    Alyson

I'm so sorry. Are your fish ok??

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

I really wish I could bottle up energy and send it to you! You sure need it I'm sure!!! Your a wonderful person, I know you've hear it over and over and over............ it's because it's true!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Originally posted by isis
    I'm so sorry. Are your fish ok??
    No

It was just one Betta in the tank
    Alyson

I am so sorry to hear about your poor fishy, and the sweet pup. Glad that she's feeling much better now. I am VERY happy to hear that you talked to classes about spaying and neutering their pets, that is very important! {{{HUGS}}}

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)