Blessing # 1....Waking up each morning to Abner snuggled up against my back. As soon as I start to move he jumps up and begins to talk to me and follows me everywhere I go in the house. He is my morning sunshine.

Blessing # 2....Tucker. Tucker is close to 18 years old, so everyday I have with her is a blessing to me. She has led a very hard life.....I'm blessed that she chose my house to live in.

Blessing # 3....There is nothing like foot warmers on a cool winter night. My footwarmers come in the size of 11 and 17 lbs, one warmer is gray the other black....I never said I could match well.

Blessing # 4....Well, that would have to be the bouncing Tigger. Always full of energy, always on the go, and always into TROUBLE. I'm blessed that I am the receipant of her TROUBLE.....I always get "Run Over" by the Tigger-Lou as she hops into bed for the night.

Blessing # 5....Being chosen by every kitty that you see in my posts. All have had difficult lives....I am truely blessed that I am able to take care of each and everyone of them.

What are your kitty blessings?