Thread: Just thought I share some of my odder pets.

Just thought I share some of my odder pets.

My husband was asking me if I ever showed any of our non-typical pets here. So I guess I will, just for him.

This is Briggs (black) and Dixin (white). Dixin's mom was killed so I got to be mommy to him....now he just one big spoiled pet. Oh and in the back ground in Waddles.

This is Peppers. Pepper's has half a wing missing, so he was never going to learn how to fly. So he stuck with us. lol

These are our newest guys......1 min old. They are so cute.

This is there daddy, Slippers. He's my husband baby.

There now my husabnd will be happy, his babies have been showed off.

Hey, you have quite a farm there
    They all look gorgeous. I specially like the goats.

Nice pictures .Tank you for showing to us!

BTW: How are doing the iggies?

Yeah we do have a farm in a way....people seem to bring us their unwanted pets and we always take them. Just so people know...they are ALL pets...we are not farmers. If you know what I mean.

The Iggies are great. We almost got a female today, but after thinking about it, we thought that a female would not be a good idea....with 2 males around.

Thanks for asking.

How wonderful! They are all so gorgeous in their own special way! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures.

Yes, I knew you are not farmers. Could we say a "non killing farm"?

Since I rescued a bunny , told my mother I'm not going eat rabbit anymore , so I was wondering if you eat meat or you are vegeterian?

About the iggies, one female and two males, bet it would be quite a fight during mate season

So nice to see some new faces here. If I didn't have to work outside the home I would definitely be like you and have a farm with acreage for rescues. Just love the goats.
    Last edited by slick; 09-25-2003 at 03:48 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

You are so lucky to be able to have all those animals! Great pictures! I hope I can have a farm someday.

What beauties they all are! They are very lucky that you've taken them in!!!

So nice to meet you...
    Briggs, Dixin, Waddles, Peppers, Slippers, Miss Momma Chicken and her brood! Maaan, baby chicks are earth shatteringly cute -- I had forgotten!!! *peep*peep*peep*

Thanks so much for sharing your non-typicals! (Good suggestion, Fox-Gal's Hubby!)

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Originally posted by koxka
    Yes, I knew you are not farmers. Could we say a "non killing farm"?

Since I rescued a bunny , told my mother I'm not going eat rabbit anymore , so I was wondering if you eat meat or you are vegeterian?

About the iggies, one female and two males, bet it would be quite a fight during mate season
    Non-killing farm...that will work.

I use to be a vegeterian for years, but not any longer, I was have some health problems so the I had to stop.

2 males to 1 female would be more like a death for her. It usally take several females to make 1 male happy. The reason why we didn't get her. I just felt bad she wasn't in that good of health and really thought we could help her out. She was also dumped off by her owner. she got to big for them.