Thread: Lucky the Pitbull - Warning, the story contains graphic photos

Lucky the Pitbull - Warning, the story contains graphic photos

Please read this story about Lucky, a beautiful pit bull sweetie.

And good news for Lucky, she has been adopted!

http://www.co.lane.or.us/Animals/Lucky.htm
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Stupid bastards.

Glad Lucky got adopted!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

I know. I can't believe someone would do that. She is such a sweet dog too. I am so glad she found a home, she's a cutie!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

EXACTLY what I would like to do to the person responsible for this senseless act is not printable in this forum ..........
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

First, I am VERY happy that sweet pup has been given a 2nd chance in life, I pray she has a wonderful life, and a great family to live with forever.
    Second.... I'd like to shoot the person in the face who did that to this sweet little girl, and leave them to bleed to death!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I can't beleive how cruel some people can be. Why would they shoot her? If they didn't want her, take her to a shelter where someone will! I'm so glad she found a home! Thankful she is still alive to give joy to a family!

The people who did that to her should be.......well I can't write what should happen to them!

And it happens all over. I was really happy to be able to save Chance. I just don't understand how people can be so cruel and inhuman. It's unforgivable.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

If I said what I really wanted to say here, you all would never look at me the same way and probably think me a heathen. So I will keep my yap shut, but suffice it to say, I am beyond outraged.

I am so happy to hear that Lucky got adopted, this sounds as bad or worse than what happened to Grover. My God, how do people do such cruel things. I don't know about you, but when I watch a movie and it even shows something happening to an animal, I cry for them. I read the book Old Yeller, well when the movie came out, I did not watch it, because I knew what was going to happen to Old Yeller, didn't watch Where the Red Fern Grows either, because I don't like to see bad things happen to helpless animal, and Lucky was in a very helpless position, he certainly couldn't run, could he? He had no chance at all.
    But the good thing, he has a home now, and he is recovering from the gunshot wounds. I seen my Doberman get shot, will not ever forget it, she cried out as she was being shot, I better shut up or i will be crying about that. I'm 50 years old and have seen a lot of bad things, and Lucky's story is very heartbreaking to me. , but this story has a happy ending, so I would watch this if it was a movie.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Why people do these things is beyond me, if i had my way each person caught for animal abuse would have something done to them equal to what they did to the poor animal ....tom

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Tom, your right, the very same thing except worse, two time worse. Its just pitiful. But we have a happy ending to a very sad story.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!