Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Posers

Posers

God I am SOOO sick of posers walking around my school.

-The kids who think they are skateboarders
    -The kids who act all "Getto" and tawk like dis ya know?
    -The kids who try to act all punk
    -The kids who are combination of all three.

I am a frim believer in that anyone should where what they want but the posers...it makes me want to SCREAM!!!

DON'T WEAR A BEATLES T-SHIRT IF YOU CAN EVEN NAME ALL FOUR OF THEM!

DON'T CARRY A SKATEBOARD AROUND IF YOU CAN'T EVEN SKATEBOARD!

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT WEARING A GOOD CHARLOTTE TSHIRT IF THE ONLY SONGS YOU KNOW ARE THE ONES THAT ARE ON TV!!!!

My "Friend" Kaitlin tries to act all punk by dying her hair blue (it messed up and turned blonde) and wearing an "Independent" hoodie and she walks over to me and goes "Yo man" I was like WTF?

SO please don't be a poser! Where what you want whether it's male boxers with baggy jeans or a tube top and a mini skirt. But if you're not a skateboarder,punk, or getto please don't try to be one!

~Rachel

I don't agree with most of your statements but I want to say...

PLEASE, If you're too cheap to buy black lipstick to "be cool" don't try using black eyeliner. It just doesn't work as lipstick nor does it look good on you.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Oh Yes... and shopping at Hot Topic doesn't make you punk, Thank You.

-rx bandits

LOL Kay! I agree! Do kids really where black eyeliner as lipstick

~Rachel

This *MORON* that I cannot stand at all does. My friend even got at him today about it lmao. I've spoken about the kid before on here..

-rx bandits

I dont fit in a catogory I'm not punk, prep, goth, skater, raver, innocent, smart-people, cool, loser, jock, ect. Fine by me. I'm kaite. I make all my own clothes, or buy them and change them majorly. I've done it forever. Although some people consider me weird. I take that as a complement. We also have posers in our school...as sad as is is you really cant fake who you are and if you do it shows.

Wear what you want be who you want but DON'T POSE AS SOMEBODY YOUR NOT!

Meaning if your really prep don't pose as a second Avril Lavigne.

~Rachel

I dont know who would want to pose as Avril Lavigne anyway....she is so mean to her fans...talented singer...but so mean...calling them all posers when some of them were dressing like that before her, and now they found sombody who dresses like them and sings so they like her...what a fan lover..

I like her music...dislike how she acts.

I do hate people who try to pull of the "tie" outfit.

~Rachel

I really agree on the "tie" thing...if you can't pull it off dont wear it....seriously.

Yea and please don't where Greatful Dead or The Beatles T shirts if you have no idea who they are.

~Rachel

Ok I am editing this post because everyone is taking large offense to it, when I didnt mean to cause it. I was just naming the groups in my school, everyone calls the preps, preps (even the preps call themselves preps) Everyone is trying to fit in with their own group and have their own place in the lil croud, I think it is stupid, why not let ppl like you for who you are????

every young girl thrives to be perfect, when noone is! and every guy trys to fit in when they dont. and Who fits in anywhere? Not me, not you, not anyone I know of... They all just try to make them selves feel wanted and or excepted. My phych teacher was talking about how ppl all have their own lil group to hang out with (example: goths hang out with goths, out with preps) You never see a goth haning out with a person from the christian group, NOWAY, that was ruin the placment of every student in our school.... NOT. ppl are just so conceded about being different that it makes everyone not talk to eachother, It is redicuals. I Know that you all thgink I conceded now, but I am totally the opposite... I wish you all knew what it was like at my school, I was just trying to explain it in simple forum, but you all took it badly as usual. Maybe I just should post on these topics anymore, but yet it seems to make more posters come around to argue with a statment that everyone took wronge. Whatever. Bye. pt has gotten so bad since this Jessica12345 thing was posted, so whatever, why bother. it is pointless. I'll be back when ppl start to think things through, and not just read the words but read THE WORDS!!!......
    Last edited by tikeyas_mom; 09-06-2003 at 02:29 AM.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

You really erm labled everyone there in a not-so-nice way...

Your loss...

~Rachel

Why stick a label on everyone? Why does it matter to you how other people look & dress? If you don't like it, ignor them. I used to buy the majority of my clothes at Hot Topic (stopped mainly because I could no longer afford it ) and dyed my hair constantly. I listen to rock music... I still would have never considered myself to be a "goth" or "punk". People are people. I don't care how they dress... whatever they like is fine. How can you tell if a person is actually a "poser" if you don't spend the time getting to know them? High school is a difficult time, some people just try too hard to find their place and fit in. JMHO...

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

GOSHHHH This has been getting on my nerves too! I don't care as long as it's you and not someone else. Too many kids at school do this for attention. Don't carry a skateboard if you're not going to ride it. Don't try passing as a punk if all you can name is good charlotte and blink. I have one friend who I get along with wonderfully but ever since she found good charlotte, she's been trying to pass as punk. I definately know punk isn't her thing.

I guess I don't mind the dyed hair, hair styles and piercings and such. Just as long as they don't turn to someone else over night. I've dyed my hair to red, green and blue and I'm planning on a getting a few things pierced but I'm still gonna be me. I'm not gonna try to pass as a punk, goth, prep, slut, whatever...

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]