Thread: Bird!!!

Bird!!!

BIRD....

You are so HANDSOME... and smart at that. I would love to hear you wistle the andy griffith song... and how clever to beak your mirror to make the snapping noises. I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.... to celebrate being POTD!!!..... Hope you get lots of extra treats and hugs and kisses. You are just too cute!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Smart and handsome!!!! What a beautiful Cockatiel you are!!!! I sure wish you would come visit us and teach my Roger a new tune!! He only knows "Zippity Do Dah", but he does a wonderful job whistling that one!!

Hope you have a great day today, Bird!!! Congratulations on being our best Pet of the Day!!!!

Good Morning, beautiful Bird! How precious you look, posing beside your teddy! No wonder you're always admiring yourself in the mirror...you're gorgeous! And what a bright and talented birdie, as well! I'd love to be serranaded by you and your impressive repertoire of tunes! What a wonderful feathered friend you must be. Your Mom was truly blessed that fateful day your hopped onto her hand! Congratulations to you beautiful Bird, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! Sing your little heart out sweetie! this is YOUR special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bird
    How adorable you look posed by your teddy. I would love to hear your Adam's Family theme song rendention! How smart you are too for picking just the right forever home and loving guardian for yourself. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Blog Entries

Awesome BIRD

Hi BIRD, mew, mew, purrrrr -

You are AWESOME and gorgeous. What a clever boy you are "snapping" your beak to imitate the sound of fingers!

We'd love to have you live with us but, alas, we're also 100% sure your human would never in a million years go for that idea!

Have a wonderful day Mr Bird baby. Live long & healthy, happy & loved with your humans. They are SO LUCKY to have you in their lives.

Five Star Pet? Mew, I don't think that's enough so here are TEN STARS for you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore