Thread: Chipper!

Chipper!

Chipper! What an adorable birdie you are! And you are so smart! I hope you get some extra special treats on your special day today.

Blog Entries

Awesome Chipper

Mew, you are one special, smart birdie! My KatMa said if you want to fly to a loving home for a vacation, we'd be thrilled to offer you 5-star accommodations.

You must learn how to speak pussycat. It is not hard: mew, meow, mewl, purrr, purrurmpt? are some words -- easy! Not like learning all the human yak. Neat that you can speak telephone, dog, and some human chatter...a multi-lingual cockatoo!

You sound like lots of fun and deserve all the love which is given you. Rudy the dog must just adore you. Being an escape artist is a good hobby -- so long as you are careful not to get lost!

Live long and happy, healthy, loved & cherished (Rudy, too!). Pets are the best and deserve love, respect and good forever homes.

Three cheers for Chipper, the handsome cockatoo!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Chipper you are very very pretty! Are those blue eyes you have? WOW, so beautiful!! Congrats to Charming Chipper, Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

Good Afternoon, Chipper!! Just saying your name out loud makes me smile! What a beautiful Cockatoo you are, Chip! And aren't you smart! Wow, that's quite the repertoire you've got going there. I'd be rolling on the floor if I ever heard you doing your dog impersonation...Grrrr, woof!! You and sweet Rudy make quite the cutie pair, I'm sure, What a great family! No wonder your Daddy loves you so. (And your Mom too, of course!) It was a pleasure to meet you sweet Chipper. Now hang upside down, swing to your heart's delight and belt out your favorite song/ring/woof 'cause YOU'RE the Pet of the Day...and a most beautiful, joyful and deserving one at that! Enjoy your special day, Chipper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chipper
    What a handsome birdie you are! I love your blue eyes. You are so cleaver to be able to make all those different sounds. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie. I hope you get lots of special treats too!

What a handsom birdie you are! Congrats on being pet of the day! You deserved it!!!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

what a pritty bird .
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven