View Poll Results: Would your dog eat until he/she was sick?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, my dog would stop when he/she was full.

21 63.64%
  • Yes, my dog would finish it until it was gone.

11 33.33%
  • I'm not sure what my dog would do, it has never happened.

3 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much would your dog eat?

How much would your dog eat?

If you accidentally fed your dog too much food/they got into the food bin/bag, would they eat until they were sick, or would they stop when they were full?

Malone would eat...and eat....and eat.....and eat....and eat....and...

He likes to WOLF his food down and then look around for more. He's a genuine little horse.

Chester would eat only until he was full. Millie and Aneko would eat until it was gone and then fight over who got to lick the empty container.

Nebo would eat until he was full. Reggie and Smokey may eat more, but only if it was a really good or different kind of food.

Oh geez..Darlin will at, and eat, and eat, and eat, and eat..ect.
    She jumped up on the table once and ate ALL OF MY DAD'S STEAK in about five minutes. Lol, she got soo sick. But she got dinner that night, and wolfed it down.
    Lol, she's such a little piggy.

Little Darlin ate a whole steak--it must have been bigger than she is

No doubt in my mind, Abbey and Riley would eat and eat and eat and eat--and then lick the container.

Kito would just eat a little bit--he's so fussy!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Pepper would eat till she got sick, or her tummy burst!!!

Rocky and Sheba, I am pretty sure would eat till
    they got to full.

----<---<--<{(@

Ruby stops when she's full (which isn't too much food). She's rather prissy when it comes to food. She's a very dainty eater.

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

lol funny this should come up

penny the JRT x would eat untill she was sick only if it was somthing tasty though (we have to watch her so she doesnt sneak off and steal theodores dinner) the little piggy.

theo is a picker and doesnt eat much.

and dear dear clover , has on occasion gotton into the food bin (it holds 20 kilograms of food ) and eaten untill she could not possibly fit another bite in, and it was dry food/kibble as well so i was worried that it would swell up in her stomach and she would get bloated, now im overly conscious to put the lid back on strait away and keep it locked
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I'm afraid tha Oreo would eat until there was nothing left. When my in-laws babysit her, they tease us that we must not feed her because she eats so fast and eagerly! (Yea--look at her tummy and say that!)
    Oreo and Molly

Alex n' Colby would prolly eat n' eat n' eat n' eat....etc. They WOLF down anything....sometimes I don't even think they even tasted it...

Asia is very picky n' prissy when it comes to food. If it is people food she HAS to see YOU take a bite of it first.....guess she thinks if it isn't "good" we would eat it. Plus when she eats her dinner....all of them get a dog bisket ..... the other two, its the first thing they eat. She eats her food first then takes her dog bisket n' throws it in the living room n' looks at it. Also before she even eats her food.....we have to be either eatin our supper or have already eatin.

Max and Spike would eat until they are full if it was dog food. But if they could get some good table scraps they would eat, and eat and eat then lick the container and look for more.
    Lisa, Max and Spike

If it was regular dog food, then Mick would stop when he was full. If it was some kind of his treats or even like carrots or apples, he wouldn't stop.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Ginger would eat and eat until her little belly busted. There have been times she had eaten so much it looks like her belly was going to pop She is such a pig to be so small.

Ruff usually eats until he is full.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

How much would your dog eat?

A lot..infinite..not enough food in this world..

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)