Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww

Guess what I came home to today.. kitty *throw up* on my DESK!!! It's all in a bucket of pens and pencils, on their window bed, on some of my papers, my page-a-day calendar.. OH it's NASTY!!! Haven't they ever heard of usin' a TOILET!!!!

Hmmmm that reminds me of when Max puked in the middle of the night on the bed right next to me. Some of it hit my face........

Talk about EWWWWWW!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

One night Emily was "so kind" as to puke next to the bed (on my side). Unfortunately I didn't find out until the next morning when I stepped in it EWWWWWWWWW

Yuck! Phoebe pukes alot (hairballs, she's on hairball meds though). It's pretty gross. It's also because she doesn't really chew her food, so there are whole food pieces in it. It's pretty gross.
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

"if the shoe fits" ha ha ha!!!

Smokey barfed in my brother's shoe once!! GO SMOKEY!!
    Smokey

I love my cat!

One time when I was moaning and groaning about Cassy upchucking down a wall someone here described how their cat has lost it in their computer system and shorted everything out. Maybe we should put together a training manual for the little furballs to go in the toilet, sell the system, and retire to PetTalkville. Sounds good to me!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Cat barf is the reason I keep my computer and monitor covered when I'm not using it. Cat barf in your monitor or cpu can ruin your whole week.

A few years ago we had an old computer in my dad's room, we also had a kitty at the time, she went in my dad's room and peed on the keyboard! My dad was soo pi$$ed off! I love kitties but when I get older I don't think I will get any anymore, Litterboxes aren't my thing and I know I have two outdoor cats but they aren't very friendly.
    Don't Delay Neuter or Spay!! Ringo Rocks!

Eeeeeeeewwww. I got home from work late tonight and discovered a pile of upchucked kibble next to my bed. It looks bigger than either cat. Surely that's impossible, isn't it?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Bastet decided to Barf this morning but on the chair I use to sit at the computer. She drank too much water after eating her food (typical response).
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Oh it's nice to know I'm not alone in the horrible barf stories. I got it all cleaned up, but I had to throw away some of my pens.. I wasn't even about to attempt to get all the *gunk* out.. YUK!!!!

Phoebe pukes alot (hairballs, she's on hairball meds though).

Same here, unfortunately!
    Nellie pukes a lot, too...although I've really tried everything on her...it breaks my heart finding her throwing up those darn hairballs...
    Although we have wooden floors in our house she always pukes on one of the rugs...maybe some kind of hint ("That rug is annoying!")???

Never ever walk barefoot in the dark, when you've heard a cat throw up before...

Originally posted by bisi.cat

Although we have wooden floors in our house she always pukes on one of the rugs...maybe some kind of hint ("That rug is annoying!")???:
    Hehehe -just like Tigris. Sunday he barfed on the freshly ironed laundry that still lay on the ironing board -to remind me I should put it in the closet once I'm ready I guess.

Oh, I hope you don't have a sick kitty.

I'm going to knock on wood. Hayley has thrown up two hairballs and thankfull all it has been was fur. I'm going to knock on wood again. I want to be safe.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

We have a broom for the balcony and anytime Juni gets a chance to nibble from the millet, she does it. Then, she throws up, but she makes that awful squeaqy sound and I take her to the small rug on the balcony. If I put her on the concrete, she runs to a carpet in the apt.