Thread: Glorious Gracie!

Glorious Gracie!

Don't you look sweet, posing so prettily for the camera, Gracie!! Rat T's are one of my all time favorite breeds...so spunky and full of energy! And who could resist those gorgeous ears?? And being such a loving snuggle bunny, well, your humans are doubly blessed! Congratulations to you precious Gracie! Having you as are our Dog of the Day was the perfect way to kick off the week! Enjoy your BIG day, sweetheart! And loads of hugs to you from everyone at my house! (And may many extra yummy treats find there way to you today!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, a TERRIER!! what a great way to start a Monday. Adore those ears!!and those petite feet! Say goodnight Gracie--Goodnight Gracie-betcha you've heard that one too many times!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Gracie
    I was over on the COTD side and saw your sweet picture. I just had to pop over for a closer look and am so glad I did! What a cutie you are! You gave me such a smile. You look so happy and content in your picture. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie!

You darling girl!!! How could you be anything other than lovable??? You are beautiful!!! I love your ears, your enthusiasm for life, etc!!!!

Gracie, we are the ones who have been blessed with your presence!!! Congratulations, darling one, on being our Dog of the Day!!!

Good Afternoon beautiful Gracie, I love that picture of you and of course I love Terriers, they will keep one in stitches all the time.
    I love your big ears Gracie, just like my Daisy, and I always tell her "The Better to Hear You With My Dear", lol. Your such a sweet little girl and you sound so friendly and caring. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Gracie, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

CONGRATULATIONS GRACIE!

You are sure a cutie pie

I hope you enjoy your special day Gracie!

how do u put ur dogs pictures on the thread....

Look at that little darling pose! So so sweet. Gracie you are one beautiful little pupper girl with such a lovely expression - you rock Gracie!!!
    Congrats to our Dear Adorable Little Gracie, Our CutiePie Dog of the Day!!

Gracie, you went straight for my heart today. Some 40+ years ago, I had a Rat Terrier who was named Tex. Only Tex loved someone else in my family, and hence my first experience with unrequited love.

My affinity for Rat Terriers remains all these years later. Maybe one day I will have such a wonderful one as you. In the meantime I shall just pretend for a bit that I have the spectacular Gracie to play fetch with and cuddle under the covers. Thank you, little one, for serving as the stellar Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Gracie what a sweetheart you are! You look like you are wearing tan goggles and oh what adorable ears - as Jackie said, the better to hear with my dear! LOL!

My Bella would love you! Her favorite game is fetch and if you lived closer, the two of you could fetch until you drop! I hope that your humans make this an extra special day for you, because your presence on countless monitors across the world had made everyone's day a little brighter!

Blog Entries

Gracie

Aren't you just the cutest doggie? You certainly make it easy for the photographer 'cause you are such a looker and the camera loves you! KatMa & I could not sent our congratulations to you yesterday, mew, mew so we're doing so today instead!

And KatMa tells me all the time, pets are to be petted, loved, kissed, and are so nice to cuddle with ... so she thinks all pets who fit in the bed should sleep with their fursons. Glad your furents feel the same way

Lots of hugs & kisses from KatMa, and mews, purr-purrs, nose twinkies and head bumps from me...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a Cutie!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Gracie you are so addorible!!!!! I hope you have a great day HuN!!

~~~Amanda

Little puppie's rock~~~

I love their puppy eyes!!!!