Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***NEW TIKI Pictures!!! ~~~

***NEW TIKI Pictures!!! ~~~

Hope you like them!

mid fluff:

my FAVORITE PIC! i cant beleive i got this!

more coming!
    Last edited by Jessica12345; 06-26-2003 at 11:55 AM.

more coming!

another pretty good wing pic i got.

more coming!

more coming!

HEHE just a FEW more coming!

thats all.... hope you liked them!

YAY! Tiki Pics! Of she's SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! I love how she lies on her back. SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! MORE Please! Can't ever get enough of Tiki!

hey! Adorable pics of tiki!! i love this one:

hehe.. i have sum questions for u if u dont mind me asking.. lol. Im thinking about getting a bird.. not sure which kind yet but thinking.. How much was tiki and whats the average life span? sorry i just had to ask someone with the kind of bird i had my eye on.. Where can you get a black headed caique anywhere or somewhere special.. lol if u want to talk from pm i will do that.. lol

*evil laugh*

more pics? hehe actully i just got done with tiki in the bathtub like how you did with Popcorn and muffin.. i took some pics. She wouldnt stop flapping her wings! now im all wet.... lol well ill show the pics to ya....

Flapping:

my little cutie drying off.

Im PMing you now, CamCam!

Those are great pictures Jessica12345! Tiki is such a cutie, and I love the pic when she is flapping, and the bath pics are great! Thanks for sharing!
    Emma and Nelly

Aww I LOVE your birdie!!! Your pictures are always so lovely. I love both the feathered pics.

Guess what?!!!!! I am getting a bird from the Exotic Bird Rescue to foster again. He is a Grass Parakeet. I'll try to take pictures of him tomorrow and of the African Grey there as well...and the cockatiel.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Tiki, you are such a pretty birdie! Thanks for starring in those pictures - you and your photographer make a great team!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Oh yay! More Tiki pics! Hehe, what a copicat. Makes my birdies feel special that Tiki copied them! LOL How did she like *floating*? LOL Did the lid float well? I only have one lid that floats well. The others just sink or float and tip over when the birds go on it. Thanks for sharing! Tiki is such a sweet birdie! MORE please!

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Aww I LOVE your birdie!!! Your pictures are always so lovely. I love both the feathered pics.

Guess what?!!!!! I am getting a bird from the Exotic Bird Rescue to foster again. He is a Grass Parakeet. I'll try to take pictures of him tomorrow and of the African Grey there as well...and the cockatiel.
    thanks!

oohhh i cant wait to see him! and the other birds! ohh i want to open a bird rescue place here.... but ya right. LOL, Ill be waiting for pics!

PCB: LOL well it didnt exatcly float. hehe.... but she did enjoy it after she was done being confused!

thanks again everyone!