Thread: Her new toy!

Her new toy!

well, it had been lying on the floor for a couple of days, but today she just discovered how to play with it! This time, she went head first into the empty box, did a U-turn inside the box, and with her head out, she bites on the cardboard edges! when she got out of the box, i would slide the cereal box far away, and Momo would go chasing after it, and diving head first into it again!

below are couple of snaps...

oh beside this, do cats like the scent from a bandage? I have a bandage on my thumb (cut from car (wheel) wash ), and Momo keeps smelling it and then bite it....
    Momo,... is very cute!

Momo's Gallery

Kittens and boxes are an inseparable combination.

Momo's biting your band-aid, could be there is something about the smell of it that makes her want to bite. This is typical young kitten behavior.

Cute pictures!!! As far as the bandaid goes, both of my cats like the smell of them...don't know why, must be a cat thing.

Super cute pics!! Momo is soooo precious!!

Kim, I love my signature! Thanks!

Wow!! Momo is soooo ADORABLE!!! Makes me want to go out and get another kitten to join Ziggy and Bailey! (Bailey still climbs into any box available and does u-turns, by the way - And shes six now! Once a kitten, always a kitten!.....)