Thread: If I were cat for a day....

If I were cat for a day....

I WOULD BE THE NAWTEEEEIST CAT EVER!!!!

*I would claw up some furniture REAL GOOD .... then when someone would come to punish me I would run away...
    *I would play around in my water bowl and make a HUGE MESS... and when someone comes to punish me I would run away....
    *I would meow and meow and meow for some food and when I finally get it I would sniff it and run away...
    *I would jump on the table and counters where I am not supposed to be and when someone comes to make me get down I will wait till right before they get there and jump down and run away...
    *I would run around all day like a BAD KAT....
    *Then when I get real tired I would purr and my hooman would love on me and rub my belly till I went to sleep...

What would you do.?!?!?
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

All of the Above PLUS:

get my paws real good and wet then prance around in the litterbox, then trail it all over the new carpet!

We would sneak outside , play in the Sun and all of us wouldrun tothe beach and cavort in the sand! Then sneak into the KFC and steal a bucket or two.lost cats
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS