Thread: Houdini go potty....

Houdini go potty....

Bit graphic, I know.

I think she has wee'd last night as we put her in her box, but I have seen no solid matter. Is this a problem, or is it as she is settling. How often should she go potty, as such ?

This morning, I could tell she had explored the box and walked (?)
    food into her water bowl. In fact she had spilt quite a bit of the water.

She was confusingly alternatively hissing and meiowing at me so I gently stroked her in her box. She slowly turned around and I ending up tickling her chin...

I picked her up to give her a cuddle and after a minute she wanted down , so I let her have a couple of minutes exercise out of the box. The gap under the door (probually with my cats on the other side) was the most interesting.

She still hisses but today it seems more for effect , then real anger.

She ate quite a bit of the fresh food I gave her, drank some water and then settled on her litter tray.

Me & Steve are going to give Houdini & small wash and see if she'll go potty.

We're got a vet appointment for Monday.

I'm off to a friends hen do shortly, so you might get an update from Steve (PaysForIt), as I'll be away from our cats until late Sunday.

You know, if she peed, that is good, but, you do want to make sure she poohs, too. I think it is normal for the pooh to wait a day or two. She is prolly scared (maybe the pooh is too??). But, if you have an appointment on Monday, things should wait until then, as long as she is pee'ing. I don't know how cold it is there, but, it might be a good idea to dry her off as much as you can with a towel, and a low speed dryer....don't want her to catch a chill.