Thread: Favorite Part??

Favorite Part??

Besides, Frito Feet, what is your favorite part on your dog?? Is it their tail, or lack of, silky ears, etc.
    Shaianne has a "bald spot" on her belly that for some reason has no hair, and it is as soft as velvet. I give her rubbies to put her to sleep. Its so cute!!! I have to put sunscreen on it in the summer and winter where the sun relects off the snow and she gets burnt!!!!!

my favorite part on Simba is his ears. They r sooooo soft!!! My friend Ryan loves Simba's ears because how soft they r and how they are floppy! i also like when Simba lays on his back and go besides him and lay on my stomache with my arm over him and i rub his tummy and he lays hes head on my head.

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

[This message has been edited by *BaSim* (edited May 05, 2001).]

We love our dogs noses!! It is so much fun to stroke their snouts. They are almost like velvet, and both Honey and Lilly love to get their noses scratched!!

My favorite part of my dogs are their
    necks/faces.
    I love to give them hugs and plant
    kisses on them.

Oh, this is so hard to decide as I have so many favorite parts of Hannah. Her eyes which speak volumes to me..defiance, wonder, and love....that stub of a tail that wags in such an unsynchronized way...that sweet pink tongue that is the epitome of what pink should be. But in the final analysis, it has to be the precious tummy that *gets me* every time. When she lies on her back and says "here it is", I have to plant a big kiss right on it.

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited May 06, 2001).]

Besides every single part of my dogs, I love their eyes. That's where their love shines through!
    Sue

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

My favorite part of Daisy and Perry are their faces, each different. Perry kisses with quick flicks of his tongue right on the mouth if he can catch you, he has very soulful eyes, on the other hand if you ask Daisy for a kiss if she is not in the mood she will turn her head away from you, she has very expressive eyes and I can't help myself I kiss, kiss and kiss them.

I love Reece's tail butI don't have a really good picture of it. I also like his expressions. He can say so much with just one look. When I hold him in my arms, he gets the funniest expression like he's king of the world. Most of the time the first thing people comment about Reece are his eyes and expression.

My favorite parts of Poco are her tail and her ears and her liddle paws. She usually carries her tail curled up, and it has way longer fur than the rest of her body, and when she wags it is so cute!!!! the long plume waves from side to side like a flag.
    When she is walking with her ears relaxed and you say something that she's never heard before, it's like her whole head perks up!!

I love Bella's eyes. Being still a puppy she is looking at the world and seeing so many "firsts" (first bumble bee on a flower, first flower blowing out of my flowering plum tree and gently falling to the ground). The wonder and inquisitiveness and just plain curiosity in her eyes is so precious to watch. She does the cutest little tilt of her head too when you talk to her like she is really trying to understand what you are saying.

Mt favorite part of my Australian shpeherd, Bandit, is his tail. He doesn't have much of a tail, no longer than about 4 inches. I like his tail so much because it wags ALL the time. I'll see him laying down more than 20 yards away and I'll call him and you can see his little tail just go crazy! I also like his tongue because he loves to give me puppy kisses!

------------------
    *Whoever said you couldn't buy love forgot about dogs.*

OOH What a hard question! I love every inch of Cody! But I think the eyes have it! Those huge big browners, lined with eyeliner, so inquisitive and alert and understanding! My favorite place to kiss when I grab his face is right above his cheekbone next to his eye! So soft! And right between the eyes and behind his ears! Oh yeah! and sweet belly! I feel like going home right now!!! And Rach,, as usual, your pix of Hannah and Tucker are indescribably delicious!! Give those little tummies a big smooch for me!

The stub tail!

I love my dogs ears. Of course being hound dogs how could you not love those ears They are soooooooo soft and cute, there what make a hound dog a hound dog. I also love Hannah's eyes, they are so beautiful, keen and loving. And I also like Copper's little white spot shaped like a heart on his hip it is so cute.