Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treacle Introduction Photos

Treacle Introduction Photos

Far from being stressed and nervous, Treacle wants out of the spare room already !!!
    Well we are here to serve.

As Milly & Milo were already playing outside and George was asleep on the sofa. We locked the cat flap to prevent unexpected arrival of Milly or Milo.

Meeting George & Fat Cat Pillow

Then we opened the spare room door; Treacle followed me straight down stairs and trotted into the living room. Treacle spotted the fat toy cat pillow and bolted upstairs to the safety of the spare room.. LOL.

Treacle arrived downstairs again 5 minutes later (I had removed the cat pillow), he wandered around and then spotted George asleep on the sofa….

http://www.jennykenwright.pwp.blueyo...etsGeorge1.zip
    (Please Note. This movie has to be downloaded and is 17MB in size … PaysForIt is going to show me how to compress it tomorrow)

Meeting Milly & Milo

Milly & Milo have heard Treacle in the downstairs hall.

Watching Treacle intently.

He doesn’t look bothered.

Feeding time

Things have gone well. There has been a little bit of mutual hissing between Milly, Milo & Treacle.

Milly hissed & then smacked him……Treacle smacked her back. Milly is in shock, that this stranger cat didn’t bow to her, like the other two. LOL
    Last edited by PayItForward; 05-27-2003 at 05:08 PM.

Aww cute pics, i am so glad Treacle seems to be fitting in well, the others will get used to him soon. Give him a pat from me ok
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Cute movie! It's funny how they can get all long and low when they're not too sure of something.

Nice pics, it`s good to see that Treacle is settling in so well.

Chris

(I`m downloading the video now and it is taking some time, so I will watch it later)

I enjoyed the video, and the pictures. I'm sure you will have a happy quartet. A little hissing is to be expected. Looks like Treacle can stick up for himself.
    Steffi and Lovable

They wouldn't be cats if there wasn't some hissing! How great that things seem to be going along so well.

Great pics! All of your cats are beautiful!
    Did you say you got Treacle at the same shelter as Milo? Did they meet each other while they were there together or were they always in separate cages?
    (Don't forget you need to change the number from 3 to 4 above your avatar photo)
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Beautiful pics

Good to see Treacle settling in ... they will all calm down soon!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

What a doll! He looks so much like my Oliver, Jenny!!! I'll have to get some pictures and compare them....
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I'm so glad that the introductions seem to be going smoothly. I think it took Sunny about a month to finally accept Cirrus and now they're best friends and playmates.

you need to change the number from 3 to 4 above your avatar photo
    Opps

Yes Milo & Treacle were in the same shelter but Treacle was in an upstairs small cage (as he was stressed out and not eating well when he was dropped of)

Milo on the other hand was playing happily with 6 other black & white cats in one of the large multi cat rooms downstairs. (not littermates)

Also though Treacle is pure black (like my Georgie) he has one white whisker.

My RB Bear was black with one black whisker.

Glad to see the photos. Too bad I can't see any of the movies that people put on.

Jen..

The movie shows Treacle spotting George trotting over to the sofa. Treacle reaches up cautiously and sniffs George and he twitches (realising George is a real sleeping cat) and sniffs him several times before dropping back to the floor and walking off.

Thoughout Treacle is holding himself a little low (nervous)

I'm glad that everything is going well w/ Treacle. I'm so glad that he has a forever home now. I know that you'll take excellent care of him!

It looks like Treacle is fitting in quite good. Keep us posted. And keep the pictures coming!
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey