Thread: Pix of some kitty toys:

Pix of some kitty toys:

Interactive toys:

Slithering snake: (Venus is about 5 months here)

Bugs: (Daisy intrigued by butterfly)

Cat tunnel: (Venus and Daisy)

Catnip pouches: (makes Isys flip!)

Cheers!
    shirley =^_______________^=

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/singaporeshirley/lst?.dir=/Venus+and+Daisy&.view=t

That catnip pillow next to Isys, I used to have that one, it's now gone... somewhere

I love those feather toys, but my cats eat them. =p I have to hide toys like that and lock them up when I'm not playing with them. Sometimes they will even open up my cabnits looking for them. Lil devils.
    "If you won't rescue, don't breed"

Originally posted by AngelZoo

I love those feather toys, but my cats eat them. =p I have to hide toys like that and lock them up when I'm not playing with them.
    I have to hide ours from Jack too...he doesn't eat the feathers though, he eats the string that the feather is attached too. I caught him chewing on it one day and he had chewed it in half and had partially swallowed it. Good thing he had some of it still hanging out and I was able to pull it out before he swallowed the whole thing. I hate to think of what that could have done to his intestines

Nirrti HATES those plastic cat balls with bells inside of them. She prefers a catnip-filled mouse tail. Do any of your cats like the balls?

Originally posted by alexlavell
    Nirrti HATES those plastic cat balls with bells inside of them. She prefers a catnip-filled mouse tail. Do any of your cats like the balls?
    Toby did like them, I remember the first time he had them. I tied them on a string and hung them off his scratching post .. he went CRAZY! He batted at it for hours! He was sooo tired and used to go lie down, then he'd hear the balls and he jump up and go at em' again! he kept that up until he eventually collapsed and fell asleep on his post. LOL it was priceless

there are three in my menagerie who likes to play with cat toys, especially the balls with bells in them and also the toy with the bell and "butterflies" on an elastic string. I had to begin hiding the latter one from Chris, because as soon as he heard the little bell in it, he came running and grabbing at it while I was still unpacking it. I say "hide", because one day he saw where I hid them, and now he goes and gets then for himself. BTW, the three who likes to play are Chrissie, Fawn, and Midnight. Believe it or not, yesterday, I saw Puma playing with the "butterfly" toy.