Thread: Dear Alfie...

Dear Alfie...

Thank you for sharing your touching love story with us! Just one look into those gorgeous, big, brown eyes of yours and I was a goner! What a precious pose! I can just imagine you prancing about in your paddock, tail held high, sailing with the wind over those jumps, enjoying a walk on the trails as your human serranades you; what a life! You and your very proud and adoring human are so lucky to have one another. You two have been inseparable, devoted best buds since childhood, and I have no doubt that many years of friendship, companionship and love await you both! Congratulations to you dear Alfie, our most beautiful and loving Pet of the Day! Enjoy a good roll in the dirt and all the treats your heart desires, sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a kewl horse! Growing up with a horse is so magical - you are very lucky! CONGRATS TO GORGEOUS ALFIE, OUR AWESOME PET PONY OF THE DAY!!

Alfie
    I don't blame your human for falling in love with you! You've got looks and personality! You both look so happy in your picture. I'm sure extra treats will be coming your way for being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Wow what a gogeous horse you are... those lovely brown eyes!! Congrats fro being our awesome Pet or should i say pony of the day!!