Thread: Kermit...

Kermit...

Kermit you are certainly very green and a handsome young man.

You are very lucky to have such a careful and conciencous owner who not only put you up for pet of the day but also gave great advice to other iguana owners.

I bet you are one happy boy to know you are in the best of hands
    Happy to help

Good Morning Kermit! My, you are very green indeed! But, you are a gorgeous boy! Congrats on being our POTD!

What a wonderful submission! So informative!! Plus, we get the added benefit of honoring you, Kermit! What a handsome fellow you are! And I'm glad you get your little lettuce treat, every now and then. You certainly seem to like it!!! Congratulations to our newest "green" friend, Kermit, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Awww! Kermit you're SO adorable! And it's really nice to see such an informative post. I see you also eat the Iguana Den diet... So does Caicos! Her favorite treat is Mango though.

kermit!

Love your name Kermit! Congratulations on being POTD! I love your color Thanks to your owner also for some very good info on lizards like you Kermit! That is very responsible! Well, considering that this is your special day maybe you get some of that tasty romaine lettuce,lol!

kermit is a cutie

Kermit sounds very happy and healthy. I do beg to differ with his owner about the romaine tho. Romaine lettuce is the absoulute best staple part of an iguanas diet. Iceberg lettuce is the one that has no nutrional value for iguanas. We give all our iguanas romaine lettuce everyday and put squash, strawberries, bananas and other fun veggies for them. They have their own salad. But you are right, iguanas are not for everyone. They can be very expensive. When our male developed (the first) it scared us so bad we contacted a vet. We were not prepared at all for the size that he swelled to (he was exceptionally developed the vet said haha). I just dont want people to get the wrong idea, I really do not mean to take anything away from your pet...he is amazing.

Good Afternoon, cutie Kermit!! Everything about you is so precious, from your name, to your gentle personality to those sweet little hands and feet! Not only did you treat us all to a huge smile today, but your guardian shared with us so much useful and important information and advice! What a wonderfully loving AND responsible person you've got there! Congratulations to you dear, adorable Kermit, Pet of the Day! Enjoy your day in the "lime" light, sweetie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cutie you are!!!!

And such a caring, insightful owner too!!! I don't usually feel the need to post anything about POTD, but looking at this little guy made me think of my good friend Henry, http://www.henrylizardlover.com. I certainly agree Iguanas are not for everybody, but, dang, they're cute!!!
    For kids, there is no better pet than a guinea pig.

Thanks for sharing your handsome little guy.

Good Evening Kermit! You have such a beautiful green color! You are such a handsome boy, and I want you to be proud of being today's POTD! Have a good day, because today is special.