Thread: Pink!

Pink!

Pink, what a cutie you are! My ratty Frisco just couldn't keep his eyes off you even though he was sad that he wasn't potd

I hope that you don't stay sick too long

Congrats on being pet of the day!
    I've been BOO'd!

Blog Entries

Pink, POTD

Mew, mew you are one little cutie. KatMa is kissing your picture on the 'puter screen....

Congratulations on being POTD -- enjoy & celebrate this honour. You can bet your humans are jumping for joy.

Live long, healthy and happy with your humans.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Enjoy your day today Pink, you deserve it! You are one special rattie!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Good Morning, little Pink!! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to say hi! What a precious little Rattie girl you are! And what a survivor!! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling so much better now and settling down after your stressful move. As a matter of fact, I'd say you're in the pink!! and it sounds like you're living every Rattie's dream life and I'm so happy for you! Your family obviously adores you and it's easy to see why. A sweet and lovely girl like you deserves nothing less!! Congratulations to you dear little Pink, our most precious Rattie girl Pet of the Day!! I hope today you get all the yummy yogurt drops your heart desires!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pink

Love your name pink! Hope you have a very special day today! I don't always post for pet of the day. But quite awhile back my exboyfriend decided to get a rat. I was really against it but was open minded and to my surprise found rats to be intelligent and clean and quite gentle! So from then on I fell in love with rats. Can't keep them cause I am allergic and now I have two cats

What a distinctive and lovely little girl you are Pinkie!! Love your picture, congrats for being Our KOOL Pet of the Day!!

Pink
    I'm so glad you are well on the road to recovery now! Yes, I would spoil you rotten too. I'm sure your Daddy and human Brother love your help with their video games. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

msg from Pink's mom

We were overjoyed to see Pink as potd and we appreciate all the nice comments about her. I am sorry to say that shortly after this shot was taken we lost our Pink. She had been struggling for sometime and although we have an excellent vet he was unable to save her. She lives on in our hearts and I know she is thrilled to be potd up in rattie heaven.
    Thank you again

OH Pink!
    You are so adorable and have such pretty eyes!
    I hope you and your sister get lots of yogurt treats today!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Whew, Pink!!!! That was scary for you and your family. I'm so glad you're back in the "pink" now!! Congratulations to a beautiful rattie girl on being the Pet of the Day!!!

We were overjoyed to see Pink as potd and we appreciate all the nice comments about her. I am sorry to say that shortly after this shot was taken we lost our Pink. She had been struggling for sometime and although we have an excellent vet he was unable to save her. She lives on in our hearts and I know she is thrilled to be potd up in rattie heaven.
    I'm so sorry to hear that! Awww!

RIP Pink
    I've been BOO'd!