Thread: Prayers Needed for A Dear Friend...

Prayers Needed for A Dear Friend...

As lots of you know, there have been so many storms in Oklahoma. Well, my friend Loretta lives in Oklahoma, and I am worried SICK about her. I emailed her and am waiting anxiously for a reply. If I get enough posts, I would like to send it to her, I think it would make her really happy.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear loretta,
    Hi my name is carole and i am from new zealand, your dear friend in wisconsin, has told us here on pet talk, she is very anxious waiting to hear from you.
    We have all heard of the terrible storms, affecting you in the united states, and are hoping you are safe and well, our best wishes go to you and everyone over there.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

ILoveMyAbbyGirl,

I will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers! BTW, I LOVE your dog Abbyl! I grew up with Airedales! They are wonderful dogs.
    Last edited by moosmom; 05-11-2003 at 06:20 PM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Loretta-keep safe in all those storms.you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

Good News-

She EMAILED ME!!!!!!!!!

She's perfectly fine and she said they are all west of her.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I'm happy to hear the good news! I'm glad you're friend is fine
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I'm glad to hear your friend is alright.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!