Thread: hey ...........

hey ...........

hey
    how is everyone???? i just wanted to see how every one is doing....... i was just sitting online and i was thinking i wonder how everyone is on pettalk i have not bee3n on 4 a wile sooo i just wanted to see how ever one is..... how was every ones spring breck or easter??? wel eeery one hope to hear from you soon.

LOVE....Snowball ( the puppie)...Pebbles (The devil cat)... and Ashley ( Me)... he he Thanks Amber for the sig..

Had a great Easter - went up to New South wales.

And you ............??
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

mine was awesome...... oh where did you go again i have never heqrd of that place befor... atleast i dont think i do....... lol well i am also looking forward to seeing some reolys from more of you.

LOVE....Snowball ( the puppie)...Pebbles (The devil cat)... and Ashley ( Me)... he he Thanks Amber for the sig..

I had a good Easter...the break went by too fast.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

hey guys yea i know what you mean piimabella... it did go by way to fast. lol i did not want it to end i was chillin in the sun altho i got a lilltle sun burnt owww lol but i wish i was still on spring break....

hey guys yea i know what you mean piimabella... it did go by way to fast. lol i did not want it to end i was chillin in the sun altho i got a lilltle sun burnt owww lol but i wish i was still on spring break.... but on well . for spring break did u g0 any where?

oops i sent that 1 twice sorry...... oops

I had a great easter but like prima said the break went too fast

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87