Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ti's newly discovered way of getting my attention!

Ti's newly discovered way of getting my attention!

He has figured out that I spend way too much time at the computer and now walks in front of the screen, to get my full attention. The next step in to rub his head on my hand that is on the mouse! Miley is still hanging out in closets these days!

Cats!

What can I say? Cats will be cats, and you have both ends of the spectrum. Is it June yet?

SILLY KITTIES!!!

Ti is a smart little fellow.. maybe he thinks you need to be on Pet Talk more talking about him...

and why in the world is Miley hanging out in the closets?!?
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Miley looks like Filou. Do you know that the German word for "sullen" is graemlich. This is how Filou can look just to show you that he doesn't agree with you and the world. But a sullen Miley (or Filou) is cuter than almost anything in the world Miley I love you.

Ti, it would be fun to have you around. I love cats who are so sure there can be nothing more important in my life than to pet them

Oh Miley, you are such a stubborn little missy. Give Ti a chance. My two are squabbling too these days. i haven't a clue why. You know they are on the outs with each other when they sleep on different sides of the room. Cats !!!!

Hey, are you seeing spots when you look at your computer too long?

Is it June yet?

It's great to see another picture of handsome Ti. I'm glad that he's become quite the attention getter. Now if only Miley would just give in and become friends with him. Hurry up June.

Gee Miley is stubborn as Bastet is!!! Must be a typical female aby trait. I think that Ti is gorgeous!

Miley girl, come down from there and great your new brother without spitting.

Maybe if you rewarded her good behaviour towards Ti she might mellow a little.
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

They are both delightful - I LOVE Ti's colouring!

At the risk of asking you to repeat yourself - I have obviously missed a very important port - what's happening in June???

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Juni Rose

In June, around the 18th, I will pick up a Abyssinian kitten (4 mos. old) and introduce her (Juni Rose) to the other two. I am hoping that the kitten will occupy Ti and keep him from bothering Miley girl. We shall see. I was hoping for a male kitten, but Mama cat had a litter of four girls! Until then, it will probably be hectic.

This morning I was in bed thinking about the different outcomes when the kitten arrives. It is possible that three with the same personality will collide. I will cross that bridge when I come to it!

Yikes!

Naughty Kitties!

There is just something about cats and computers. Pixel has been home only an hour or two, but she has already figured out that she enjoys playing with the cables dangling from my laptop (LAN and power) ... I hope she doesn't start chewing them! At this very moment, she is sunning herself in the bathroom under the Tastic light heater and absolutely loving it!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
    At the risk of asking you to repeat yourself - I have obviously missed a very important port - what's happening in June???
    Is that when you get one more beauty? I think it is - and it'll be an abby, right?

Miley girl, what is this I see? Haven't you got used to having Ti around yet! I hope you'll become best friends soon!

Ti is a wonderful boy, such fantastic markings. And I must say, he's been quick working out how to get your attention! LOL!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ti is so handsome! I can't wait to see some cuddle pictures with your new addition.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Ti certainly is a stunner! And I see he loves scraping his gums on things too.

And poor Miley girl. If she would just give him 1/2 a chance.....

Hurry up June! Little Juni Rose is sorely needed. But what a big burden for such a little kitty.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

he he he...that sounds so familiar. When I'm on my laptop at home, I'm usually reclining on the sofa with the laptop on my lap. That really frustrates the kitties because they consider my lap to be their rightful cat bed. Gigi and I compromise and she lays next to me with her head next to the laptop. My laptop has a touchpad instead of a mouse. And every now and then when she wants my attention, she'll stick her paw on the touchpad to make the mouse move all over the place so I can't get anything done. Silly, Spoiled Little Kitty.
    BTW, Ti is beautiful!!!

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets