Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PA Pet Talk meeting report!

PA Pet Talk meeting report!

A great time was had in Doylestown today. The weather was damp, a bit misty at times and chilly, but the people were warm and friendly!!!

Charlie and I met Pam and her sweet Ripley, Christian'sMommy (Robyn) and Christian (a VERY darling baby!), K9Karen and John, FloppsyLadySally (Britt) and her mom (SallySlave), lbaker (Laurie)and cuddly Badger Boy and also her daughter-in-law, Jenny, Aspen&Misty (Ashley) and her dad (Jerry- hope I remembered that right) who brought along Mary (Soxie), Karen and Paul.

There was so much good energy there between these virtual strangers, that the only appropriate "pet-talk" word to describe it would be "niceness overload". I could not have picked more pleasant people to spend the day with if I had the choice of a thousand individuals.

I must let the picture posting up to those more capable (namely those with digital cameras) but there will be plenty of photos, I am sure. {I am hoping the one of my newly acquired cat/mouse sweatshirt somehow makes it onto the board.....hint, hint}

I hope everyone who went there comes on to share a special story for you all to read. (But keep in mind, not everyone is heading home tonight, so you may need to wait a day or so)

Let's go again next year!

Yep Jen I think this is going to be a yearly event for me at least! It was so much fun meeting every one. Thank you Karen and Paul for making this day happen.

So COOL! Niceness overload..I like that. More stories, more (any) pictures, NOW!!!

Here is Jen modeling her new sweatshirt. What do you think is on the front? Three guesses! CATS OF COURSE!!

Thanks Pam.

CATS AND MICE !!!!! on the shirt.

Oops forgot to mention the mice!

This was my second time meeting fellow Pet talkers. First being Sallyanne (SASVERMONT)...we even passed our meeting spot with her on our way home from this meeting...(sniff, sniff, miss you Gabe ) That was such a great experience and this one was too!

Yeah, we definitley had a great time. I am really glad i could be apart of it. If any of you ever have the opportunity to get together with fellow pet talkers...it is highly recommended

I agree, thanks to Karen and Paul for thinking up this board in the first place...3 cheers to them! It is great that they were able to come all the way over to PA...and great to meet them.

Everyone really was SUPER friendly!! Maybe next time i will have a doggy to bring...hoping we get one between now and then. The cats wouldnt have been very happy with me if i carted them off to the meeting!!

Thanks everyone for coming and glad to have met you all!

Robyn

Ditto! I couldn't have put it better. What a great bunch of people, but then again we always knew that Pet People Are The Best People!

I wish a pet talk meeting could be held out here. But no one could possibly come all the way up here... Mose of u r allergic to the cooler weather, & r just too far away

That was great guys! We loved it! I think I will sleep all night and all tomrrow long I have to agree, everyone was soooo nice! It was a great time and I can't wait till next year, or sooner

I'll have my pics up tonight or tomrrow.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Lovely shirt, Jenn!

So great to see you all had a blast!

What fun!! I wish I could've been there! I can't wait to see pics!!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

I'm glad that everyone had a great time. I agree that Pet Talkers are great people because I've been fortunate to meet some of them too. That's a nice sweatshirt Jen. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Sounds wonderful. Jen -a lovely shirt
    I want more pix purrreaaze

I'm glad so many of you could get together and have a great time! Wish I could have been there.

I love the t-shirt Jen!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.