Thread: easter

easter

how was everyones Easter? mine was very nice(til the last hour or so...see the thread in cat genreal, titled "stupid people"

there was about 19 of us, and there were 2 babies, it was their first Easter! they were really cute, they are 9 months(girl) and 7 months (boy)
    of course, they were mostly the center of attention, and the 5 year old also, kids are so cute, I think they really make the holidays even better! it was so cute to see them in their little Easter clothes!

I was holding the little boy, and he got a hold of my hair, OUCH the baby has a good grip! LOL.
    the little girl fell sleep while I was walking her around, which is what I was hoping for! I like to give the mother a break whenever I see them and I take the baby and walk her to sleep.

My Easter was okay .. not too great because it was just a day after my foster boy went to the Bridge I concentrated on my other kitties though and my family was over helping me out.

Sounds like you had a good time! I'm glad
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Aly
    oh, I am so sorry! I was really hoping he would pull thru. it's so sad.

what was wrong with him?

Mine was wonderful! I took a trip down memory lane. My cousin sent me a DVD with old family movies and pictures. I got to see me at the age of 5 (oh to be young again!!), my mother at 25 (she died at the age of 44 from lung/brain cancer) and my grandparents.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!