Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: worst.. :D

worst.. :D

Hey i was just wondering, whats the worst thing your dog has ever done... To you, your mailman or to anything else.. like ur house , lawn , or neighbor?? lol i was just curious...

My yellow lab (RB) ripped up our trampoline to shreds.

The worst thing Reece did was get into the trash and eat chicken bones and make me worry sick about him. We spent hours at the emergency vet. He was dehydrated and throwing up and had diarrhea BUT no blockage, thank goodness.

Lolly really hasn't done anything bad. She did scare a neighbor last year when I was walking her. She charged forward when she saw my neighbor walking his Maltese. The leash flew out of my hands and she ran up to them snarling. He didn't realize that is just the way she "talks" and he thought she was going to eat his doggie. She just sniffed the dog and by that time I had caught up and grabbed her leash again. I appologized up and down to the poor man.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

omg.... lol

Roxey has shredded our pool cover, tore down all my flowerpots around the fence of the garden, dug umpteen holes to China and soooo much more!
    The worst Angus did was chew off the whole corner of our old house
    And Huney, I think her worst was tearing up Angus's beloved hedgehog!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Originally posted by aly

The worst thing Reece did was get into the trash and eat chicken bones and make me worry sick about him. We spent hours at the emergency vet. He was dehydrated and throwing up and had diarrhea BUT no blockage, thank goodness.

I remember that..... it was scary for all of us too.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Simba's actually never done anything bad, He's a good boy all the time. And Nalla, well she's just a pup.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

lol... i c.. im glad that reece is safe and sound now.. well imma a little late but ...

OOOOHHH I have a good one.

We had just gotten new carpeting... I mean BRAND NEW. Dad was like, "No shoes on the carpet and no eating in here." And I swear almost a week later, the dog was home alone, age 2 at the time I think, and she CHEWED UP THE CARPET! She managed to snag it, and then pulled to her little hearts content. She managed to unweave about 2 feet of the carpet. BOY was dad MAD!! I seriously thought he was gonna give her away.
    ~ILMAG

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Mickey chewed up the windowsill, and got into the packaged cheese once.

aly - How scary

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

this was in the other thread too but i decided just to put it here.. there was two incidences.. i was home sick and so i layed in my brothers room and she was with me.. when i fell asleep i woke up to the soung of like her chewing on something.. i didnt know what it was but when i woke up she like ran and hid and on the corner of the NEW entertanment stand it was all chewed up.. my mom just about had a heart attack! she hasnt even told me dad yet and he will flip out! the other incident was cami chewed a whole in the leather couch my mom wasnt happy about that either!!

Hmmm.. Max hasn't done to many bad things that I can remember, but once he caught a bird in mid flight... he spit it on the ground & licked it.. then he let it go & walked away...

but the worst thing an old friends dog did (Rocky the rotti) He ran up the 5 steps that they had at their home & ran into the wall at the top of the stairs, & kept trying to go through it until there was a HUGE hole through their wall... I lol when I saw the hole... hehe

As u can tell Rocky isn't a very smart dog... hehe

duke hasn't done anything really bad yet he's only been with me for a year. alex the wonder dog on the other hand, took 5 years off my life with this one.....
    he opened the sliding screen door and took himself for a walk, he'd had a seizure that morning so he was a bit disoriented i think. he walked to the park where went daily and one of the neighbors had found him and brought him into their house and called me and the vet(both numbers are on his tags). i had been napping in the recliner and never heard him open the sliding screen door. i was horrified when i woke and found the open door, no dog and no idea where he was. i was running through the neighborhood looking for him so i didn't hear my phone, and the vet sent one of her techs to pick alex up. i had gone back home to call the vet to alert them and they told me where he was, only a few blocks from home. i got to the neighbors house as the tech did. i was sobbing and hugging alex, and it only got worse when the guy said a car had brushed alex(he has no street smarts cause he'd never been out alone before) he checked out fune, but it was hours before i could stop crying when i thought how close it had been. in fact, just writing this makes my throat clench.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

kingrattus- thats funny a hole?? LOL!!
    Kfamr i guess ur the lucky 1!

omg that was funny......... awwww.....

Originally posted by joycenalex
    alex the wonder dog on the other hand, took 5 years off my life with this one.....
    he opened the sliding screen door and took himself for a walk,
    I would have been in hysterics too. I'm so glad that he was just "brushed" by the car.
    I know when Roxey & Huney got out and was on the busy highway just when I was coming home, I thought I was going to have a heart attack
    They sure know how to give us a good scare!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

omg there was this time we left the front door open {my brother}and the dog ran out we couldnt get her in the house and she almost got hit by 2 cars! thank goodness she was safe... if anyone else has any stories of a wild dog chase...