Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You asked for it...more Guinness pics! ;)

You asked for it...more Guinness pics! ;)

Here he is...none of him and Dandy yet...next week...hopefully

He is beautiful. So slim and sleek. I love a black kitty

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

He's so silky!!! How is Dandy doing with an "intruder" in the house?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Dandy

She is a little scared...they havent met yet, except thru the cat carrier, b/c he hasnt been tested for Feline Aids yet and i would rather be safe than sorry, since he was a stray cat. I think she should do fine, b/c she is easy going, hopefully they can see more of each other tomorrow after the vet appt. I cant wait until they are friends...his scent is all thru the house (as is hers, obviously), b/c i let them take turns having the run of the house...so she knows something is living in my room...but doesnt look to intersted in trying to get in there, though...it may take a few days.

I am gonna make her like him, LOL...b/c he isnt going anywhere, he is just too sweet!

Robyn

Anyone with tips on introducing 2 adult cats to each other...feel free to share...

That's wonderful! I'm sure they will get along well.

As far as tips go...I don't think you'll have a problem at all. He seems to like her, right?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Yeah, oddly enough i think he is actually more comfortable with her, with the little time they have seen each other...he is almost more friendly than she..and she is pretty darn friendly...so at least i only have one to help adjust, b/c i think he is fine...he lived with other cats before here...i made a new thread about this question...so more people would see it...thanks for replying!

Robyn

It looks like Guinness will be very cooperative when it comes to posing for pictures for us. He is a good boy!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I just love his eyes! It makes me think of a James Bond movie title like Goldeneye or The Cat with the Golden Eyes etc...

Has your son Christian met the new kitty yet? He plays nice with Dandy so he should be good with the new kitty right?
    Also does Guinness have any history with kids?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

He is awesome with Christian...actually, probably more trusting than Dandy...

Dandy wont just come up to him...he has to go to her, but Guinness will come over to Christian and rub up against him and he thinks it is the best thing, b/c Dandy doesnt usually just come up to him...so maybe he has been around kids before or just that he is REALLY friendly! It is too good to be true, i lucked out with 2 great cats and 1 great kid!

Ahh, he is just beautiful .... can't wait to see pics of him and gorgeous Dandy together... should be a stunning pair!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I'm so glad that everything is going well. All fingers and paws are crossed for a clean bill of health tomorrow. I can't wait to see pics of both Guiness and Dandy together. New kitties sure are fun aren't they.

AWWW Congrats!!! the things that go on here when you leave for a weekend!!

Oh Robyn many thanks for another lovely pic., of Guiness Patrick!!
    He's so beautiful and can't wait to see them together.
    I'm so pleased Guiness is quite happy with Christian - maybe he's just a very loving furbaby!
    Look forward to a clean bill of health for the newbie.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

A little fishing pole

Robyn, the one trick that I used when getting my three to play, was to drag out the old fishing pole with the mouse attached. They would take turns attacking it and it seemed to allow them all the room to share and play at the same time. Just a suggestion. You may not need to do anything. My experience is that female cats are less likely to "share" and that the male cats have an "anything goes" attitude. Of course, each kitty is different, as we all well know!

I wish you only happiness and good health with Guinness Patrick and of course Ms. Dandy girl.

Maybe, once Dandy sees how Guinness is being so friendly with Christian, she will do the same. One friendly cat can really influence the others....you know how Graemer changed Gabe so. We won't go there - still too sad and this is an oh so happy time.

I can't wait for a photo of both kitties together!

Now, you have to promise me that if you get another cat that you will name it "Magic Hat" after the local brewery here in Burlington!

Love and only good wishes for you and your family!

Sas and Miley

xoxoxoxoxox

Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures. I'm sure they will both get along great. Good luck at the vets.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey