Thread: PICS!! the Guinness monster!! and others..

PICS!! the Guinness monster!! and others..

now I dont beleive I have updated on Guinness in a while. he is insane. my shoulders hurt..he body slammed me into the deck stairs. he is outside ATM because he is driving the rest of my dogs nuts lol. for those that dont know, Guinness is my dads dog, my dad adopted him back in Febuary when he was 4 months

ya......he is 10 months now.

Guinns idea of "stairs"

my dogs comming next..
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Happy and Misty

Leck

Rusty

Happy

Misty

we have had some issues with Rusty though, you cant see in the pics but his rear leg is bandaged up, he has a several inch long slit down his leg, from what we still dont know. and on sunday he had a Seizure, a partial one, in the right side of his body
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

sorry to hear about Rusty, I hope he gets better soon.

now about Guiness, he's is gorgeous and he has grown a lot. That's the thing about puppies isn't it. They grow up so fast. Does Guiness see the other dogs quite often?

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

Your whole brood is precious!!! Guiness looks like he loves to come and visit and play with all of his buds! Hope little Rusty gets to feeling better!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

my dad is a marathon runner, so Guinness stays with me when my dad has out of town races he loves it, my dad kept trying to say by to Guinn yesterday, but Guinn was too busey trying despertly to get in my yard and see my dogs. my mom accurently described Guinnns thoughts as "he's comming to camp" lol. he really is a nut job though, honestly if anyone else had adopted him I can garentee he would be back at the shelter right now. the average person would not have a hope of handling this dog, he is so high strung that my BCs and jack russel tell him to bugger off
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to: