Thread: Ellie

Ellie

Congratulations, Ellie, on becoming Dog of the Day. We also live in Brisbane, Australia, so one day we might see you walking in a park or at at the beach. I'm so glad your Dad decided to rescue a dog from a refuge. He saved a dog's life & got a beautiful girl like you. And you're only 6 months old! I wonder if you've been named Ellie after Elle Macpherson.

Beautiful, cute Ellie! She looks like such a fun-loving dog with her toys in front of her! I have known several German Shepherds & German Shepherd mixes that have won my heart with their beauty and personality. I think they are my favorite kind of dog. Whenever I see one out for a walk or in a park I say, "There's a good shep!" I'm so glad that Ellie's owners found room in their hearts to care for another dog after their beloved 13 year old Shepherd passed away.

What a beauty you are Ellie. Your family was so lucky to adopt a sweetheart like you.
    You sound like such a fun loving dog and so pretty to. Congradulations on being the beautiful dog of the day.

Oh, Ellie, you are so precious! How wonderful of your Mom and Dad to rescue you! Your Dad was so right in doing so! Another rescue success story!! Congrats to you on being Dog of the Day!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

I could never resist a beautiful girl like you Ellie! It sounds like you've found the BEST ever forever home filled with lots of love! What a happy rescue tale. I have a shep (x) too and think they're just the best! Congratulations Ellie. You are so sweet. I know you will make many doggie friends in your travels! Yeah for Ellie. A very special Dog of the Day from "down under!"