Thread: For Graemer

For Graemer

For Graemer

How very sweet...

Oh thanks so much for such a sweet tribute to Grammy Crackers.

I am going to pick him up today, after work. And pay the bill that is quite sizable. Still no reports from the lab about what bacterial infection he had. I am taking Miley in tomorrow for a complete set of xrays and blood work to try to nip this in the bud, if she does have it. Once we determine what it is with the lab results, I feel sure that they will give Miley antibotics to ward off any evil bacteria hanging around, if necessary.

Thank you again, everyone, for being so supportive and tender about Gabe and Graemer. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I don't know what I would have done without everyone's support and energy.

Thank you for the cards and PM's and I am sorry I have not answered many PMs. I will answer them some time next week, when things settle down a bit. I am pretty exhausted and still in the "worry mode"...about Miley...and the little dog I am dog sitting...and me, possibly.

So Graemer will be with Gabe tonight and they will be buried together in my yard, under a new bush or shrub. I miss them both so.

Love to you all.
    SAS

I will keep you all posted.
    Last edited by sasvermont; 02-26-2003 at 12:27 PM.

Welcome to PT! That was sooo beautiful - made me cry all over my keyboard

Thanks for sharing...what a lovely thing to do!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

What a loving tribute. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Thank you so much AySee...What a beautiful tribute. It's so hard to believe they both are gone. But it was so comforting to see beautiful Graemer and Gabe in all of their splendor once more. We will love Graemer and Gabe...you will never be forgotten.

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you Sallyanne. I will light a candle this evening as Gabe and Graemer are laid to rest. I too, am hoping and praying that Milley is ok...and you and the pupster too, of course. {{{hugs}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are in my thoughts too this evening , Sally Anne !! I still remember Sydney's burial so clearly ; it is a very emotional moment !! But afterwards , it will give you a great feeling of "peace" ; you were able to say goodbye to your sweethearts , and this is unforgettable !

That is a beautiful tribute to a very beautiful kitty. I know it brought the tears back to my eyes tonight. I miss all of Graemer's funny stories and silly antics here at PT. You will be missed for a very long time to come little one. {{{hugs to Mom Sallyanne}}}