Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Half my life left today

Half my life left today

My doggie is no more

OMG! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo sorry! i cant beleive this! im crying right now. Im so sorry for your loss. Im sure though that he/she is happy on the RB.

R.I.P. you sweet, baby.

OMG!! im so sorry! i dont know what else i can say, i know what its like to lose a loved one.

i am so sorry what hapepned? feel better. he/she is happy and safe at the RB. take care

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Welcome to PT! You'll find all the love and support you need here.

So sorry for your loss. We'd like to get some more details when you feel ready. Rest in Peace little one and laugh and play with all your friends.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Welcome to PT, Iwuvsmypuppy, hope you like it here.

I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie. May s/he rest in peace and run happily along the RB.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I am so sorry for your loss. My most sincere sympathies

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of you loved one. When you're ready, we'd love to hear more about the doggie who has gone to the RB.

oh yeah i'd also like to add the part that you don't have to give any details if you don't want.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I'm very sorry Maybe it will help to tell us about your dog. I know it helped me and I know what you're going through. I have lost 2 dogs from my work who were very close to me in the last week. Its so heart breaking.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

~Kat

So sorry to hear about your loss. Just in case you didn't know your puppy will be waiting for you, here's the place where he is :

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
    All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times
    gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to
    them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance.His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
    You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

I'm so very sorry for your loss When you feel up to it, please do share a little bit about your doggie with us. We all know the great pain you are feeling and this is the perfect place to come to express your grief, talk, cry, when you need a shoulder to lean on. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Until the day you are together again, please hold onto the many precious, loving memories you made. {{{hugs}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

im sorry i hope ur pain gets better with time....atleast ur dog is in a good place
    I've been BOO'd!

So sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard, but remember that your dog is happy now, and you will see him or her again, at the Rainbow Bridge!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada