Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bailey Boy

Hybrid View

Bailey Boy

Bailey

You are absolutely beautiful!

Your eyes make soul contact! I can just imagine how your human feels when you look at them with those amazing deep green eyes. Love just flows from you, darling baby.

Enjoy your special day, and all the heaps of purr-mail you are sure to receive!!

Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby
    and their adoring mother!

Oh Bailey , you have exactly the same "speaking" eyes as my cat Maya !! What a great smile to start a new day !

Be sure to give your new kitten-friend a good nose-kissie , and have a tremendous COTD-day !!

ps. By the way , to Kitten3 : to Pettalk !!

Bailey Boy

Just that wonderful gleem in your eye tells of what a wonderfull
    soul you have. Pure and kind with love for everyone even for your bother that
    passed on and your new buddy. I sure wish I could just give you a hug and
    run my fingers down your backi to make you purr. To a purrefect cat of the day Bailey.
    Sandy Frost

Former User Guest
    Oh Bailey, you sound like a cat that likes to cuddle a lot! I'm sorry to hear you lost your brother, but glad that you have a new friend now. Enjoy your day sweetie!

Congrats Bailey!

Bailey - you gorgeous furboy, what a lovely treat this morning to stare into those wonderful eyes. I'm sorry your brother had to leave you for RB but your new playmate sounds just right for you -what a kind Meowmie to find a forever home for another furbaby.
    I hope you have a day filled with treats, hugs and nose kissies - you deserve it our Special Cat of the Day.xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

baily,

you are one adorible kitty! your eyes say so much, and you look so sweet n soft! i want to reach out and pet your beautiful fur, and kiss the top of your little head. Congratulations baily, on being our WONDERFUL COTD!!!!!!!!!!!!! youve brought many smiles to the faces who have seen you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that sweet, sweet face!

Bailey, you are bringing happiness to many this morning with just a glimpse of your handsome, sunny face! As mentioned many times, we have a special warm spot in our heart for striped/white tummied furrkids (BeBop sends his own special hi!!!!). Catgratulations, "snuggler," on being a truly fabulous Cat of the Day today!!!!

Warm noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Aww Bailey - when we look in your eyes today we too feel all is right with the world gorgeous!! You must be a most excellent friend young fellow! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!

BODACIOUS BAILEY!

Once again , I say that there is nothing like A Happy ,Matrure , Well Cared For Cat Face to brighten our days! Bailey is just such a cat , a copnfident , happy Boy who has a plce that he loves and Guardians who love him!BODACIOUS BAILEY COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

awwww - such a great story. Congratulations Bailey

Bailey, what a handsome cat you are! I love your jade colored eyes.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Congratulations Bailey!!!

What a handsome little fella you are. And you have a relative in Connecticut and his name is Sparky...and he gives you TWO paws up and a big congrats on your big day. Hope you get lots of hugs and kisses and treats today, and everyday!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bailey
    What a handsome boy you are! I love your eyes! I'm glad you have a new little friend to help keep you from being lonesome for your brother. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Beautiful Bailey I want to go right up to the screen and give you kitty kisses.

CUTE

PERSNALY I LOVE CATS AND THIS ONE IS SO CUTE I JUST WANT TO GO UP TO THE SCREEN AND GIVE IT A BIG SQUEEZ!!
    CONGRATS!!
    Victoria!!