Thread: I Admire Heather!

I Admire Heather!

Awww Heather, I admire you so much! I am going to give my current buns to a good home, they are going to go to Kansas City Chapter House Rabbit Society, they currently don't have any foster homes available though. But I wish I could take in rescues after Easter and have a home rescue organization. Maybe when I get out of school. Have a lot of saving to do for cages and what-not. I never anticipated that my buns would get to be 10-11 pounds. That is another reason why I must give them to someone who wants a big hunk of bunny love. After my buns go to nicer homes, I'm going to get two smaller buns (whom will be kept inside) because I am going to show them. If I do decide to start a Rescue Organization, I will name it after my first buns who I have to give away. "Remember Gypsee and Grey..." Is what I will call it.

Mehagian
    Mehagian

Hi meg

Thanks for the compliment, it was very sweet.

Maybe you shouldn't take in any more buns as remember they grow fast. I think you should wait till you get older so that you are able to do what you want example having them indoors.

I am glad that you have found a place for your bunnies.

How are you anyway?

I agree with Heather. I'm not trying to be mean but animals should never be considered disposal. I think you need to wait until you are older before you get any more rabbits. Small drawfs are not necessarily, but can be excitable and more hyper, and thus annoy many people just because they are so small and fast. Too, because they are smaller, they are more fearful.

Please reconsider your decision to give your bunnies up or at least do not get any more.... just because they are larger than you would like does not make it fair to give them up on a whim because you want something smaller....
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate