Thread: Dance Magic

Dance Magic

Good Morning Dance Magic, my what a very special horse you are. I don't know much about horses but I know a beauty when I see one. It seems you excel in all you do and you are quite the ladies man and so friendly, but watch your diamonds ladies, lol.
    Your coloring is just magnificent. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Dance Magic, Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Wow, what an impressive resume you have Dance Magic!! Not only are you uniquely and stunningly handsome, but your sweet, playful personality would over the hardest of hearts! Yes, you are quite the "laides man!!" What a lover boy!!! I know that you have many great things yet to accomplish in your competitive career, Magic, but right now we'd like to honor you for being the very special horse and devoted companion that you are by bestowing upon you the coveted title of Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you beautiful Magic!!! Today you've made my heart dance! It was a privilege to have met such a magnificent creature!! Have a wonderful day of celebration with your adoring guardian Dance Magic!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dance Magic
    What a handsome fellow you are! I loved reading your story. I got a big smile when I pictured you following belly dancers around trying to snitch their stuff. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

WOW, now you're a very pretty horsey, Dance! I would love to play with you too! I wish you a long happy life full of carrots, trail rides and lots of love from your family. Congrats for being Our Pet of the Day!!

stunning mustung

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!!! Dance you are one good looking horse with beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing your story and picture.