Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dylan had his first haircut today....with PICS!

Dylan had his first haircut today....with PICS!

Today Dylan had his first haircut ever! He was such a good boy. I could not believe how well he behaved. I thought for sure it was going to be a bad experience for him but he was really happy and even got a certificate and balloon after. That made him so happy because he LOVES balloons.

I snapped a few pics and also filmed it with the video camera, hehe.

Go to the links below to view his pics!

http://www.geocities.com/luckies4me/before.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/luckies4me/...rsthaircut.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/luckies4me/after.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/luckies4me/...ertificate.jpg

Also last night we welcome another batch of kittens into the family. Cocoa had ten beautiful babies last night! You can view their pic here:
    http://www.geocities.com/luckies4me/dumbolitter.JPG

Of course I got to see the birth...have yet to miss one! Aren't they just adorable little buggers hehe. These babies are all dumbo cuties too and man do I have a HUGE waiting list for this litter. I am also expecting another litter tonight so keep your fingers crossed for a safe and speedy delivery!

I hope you all enjoy the pics!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

very cute!

Thanks! He's such a great baby...couldn't ask for anything better than my sweet boy!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

no workee
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

I can't see the pics?!?!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hmmm...don't know why. You did click the links right? Maybe try copying and pasting the URL's into your browser window. I don't know why it's not working...it's just a link and I am not remote linking so it should be working.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

congrats on the kittens even though I can't see them!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

This is the message that I'm getting:

This page is not available.
    We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
    If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance

You are getting that error because it's hosted on Geoshitties. Not only do they not allow off-site/hot linking, but they don't allow click-throughs either.

This is what you need to do to see the pics: Click the links and then type a simple ? after the URL and click enter. Geocities will be fooled then into thinking it's another URL and not on it's server and will show up the pics.

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Thanks Ann, now I see the kittens!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

No prob

And all the pics are very cute! I gotta say it's sooooo cool that a hait salon gives out those certificates! That's such a good idea.

Crossing my fingers for another healthy batch!

so cute!!!!
    The kittens are adorable too!!
    Paws crossed for another healthy delivery!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I can't see them? Sure they're cute though!!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Thanks Ann! I thought you could always click through a link. I am in the process of saving up money to get my own domain name etc.

Any recommendations?

You can remote link wih Geocities ONLY if you upgrade......

The only thing I don't understand is the other day while on the RFC forum I posted the links and everyone got through just fine? It lets me get through tooo......but maybe that is because they are my pictures?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Thanks Ann! I am in the process of saving up money to get my own domain name etc. Any recommendations?
    Why yes! The best and cheapest domain name sellers are godaddy.com. I don't know if you plan on buying hosting too or hosting it on a free place? If you will host it somewhere free then you will need to use a domain pointed, the best on being mydomain.com. If you plan on buying hosting you the best and cheapest place around is topclasshost.com.

I use all of the three above places myself and am very happy with it. If you do sign up with Topclasshost, tell them Ann from peachkin.com refered you and Craig will deal with your account (he's the nicest and best of the staff).

Hope that helped