Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lazy Sunday afternoon kitties

Lazy Sunday afternoon kitties

Here are some more pictures of my cats doing what they do best - NOTHING!!!!

Pardon Moo's butt, although Maya doesn't seem to mind.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm sorry I've gotta post them this way, but I am totally Imagestation illiterate when it comes to getting picture on the site.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Shorty (I swear her "meow" could be mistaken for a siren )

Tell me Moo doesn't know how to relax

Hi,

My name is Shorty and I'm THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS big!!

Hey! I know that butt!

Hey I love stretching Shorty

Great pictures!
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Hey Hey I got some questions!!

#1 Are those kitties the same cat? The one in the blankie looks alot younger than the other.

#2 And what's that thing with no hair? A pig??
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

Beautiful kitties!!!! I love Moo pics. His skin looks so soft. I'm dying to see a sphynx up close one day. They look so cute and unique.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

Great pictures! I love being lazy with my kitties. Cats have the best life!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh It's a sphinx (you could have told me that you know ) I couldn't see her face, just her skin
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

I don't think I've had the oportunity to see such great pictures of Shorty, yet. What a cutie-pie!

Shorty might be short in stature, but, not in CUTENESS! Way to stretch!!!

Moo is one cute suede, that is for sure.

Thanks for the pics, Donna.

p.s....I, too, was Imagestation illiterate...but, with Phred's detailed instructions...it was cake. And, the cool thing about it? You do it a couple times in a row and it is cemented in your mind. I think you could do it...but, I will take pics anyway I can get them!!

Looks like a happy crew!!