Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAM , our Japanese prince!!

HAM , our Japanese prince!!

Oh my , you're quite a stunning tom-cat , Ham !!! Live those dots around your nose!!

Have lots of fun today , Ham !

I hope you did the right thing, leaving Ham behind for your husband, but I am not so certain... well, what's done is done and I suppose it would not be right to kick your husband out now so that you could bring back the cat and it seems that Ham is loved by your parents although those people who think he is just like a dog are wrong because he is all cat and a cat is never a dog, nor even doglike.

Oh - the longing in your heart - for the love you left behind on behalf of your love - that longing shows in every word you write.

I hope your husband fully appreciates the sacrifice you have made for him.

He better treat you good.

awwww ham, you are a sweetie and such a beautiful face...congratulations to our most wonderful cotd!

Ham what a cutie! You have the most unique markings on your cute little face. congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Ham, we have always known that Japan is famous for it's very elegant design and now we know that this applies for cats too. With all that raw fish, the country must be a paradise for cats. We wish you some extra sashimi today, dear Ham

Ham, you are beautiful. What unusual markings! Congratulations on being COTD.

Ham, you are soooo wonderful!

I too hope the husband is worth letting this beautiful boy go. I doubt that I could do so... we hope that Ham will always know you love him in spite of the distance between...you did, after all, give him a life of love! Ham is very striking...very, very handsome! Paw applause from all of us for being today's very special Cat of the Day!

Noseubs, snuggles and purrs to Ham...Bari and the Pride

Ham, I love your crossed eyes and the black spots on your face! You are such a neat looking cat!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

[originally posted by FrostFrog]: "Oh - the longing in your heart - for the love you left behind on behalf of your love - that longing shows in every word you write."

FrostFrost expressed so beautifully exactly what I was thinking, you can reaaaaalllly tell how much your Mamma misses you, Ham!!!! I'm glad your grandparents are treating you well, but I hope your Mamma can visit you OFTEN! You are a pure, angelic ball of gorgeous white fluff that should never be short of LOVE!!!!! I adore your scatter of markings across your delicate face too, and your unique eyes!

Enjoy your Day, Sweetie!!!

Ham
    What a handsome fellow you are! I'm glad you are loved and happy in the home you have now eventhough I'm sure you miss your first mommy. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Cutie Ham :-)

I love those blue crossed eyes. You are quite a handsome man. Those black spots on you make your so unusually handsome. It is a shame your previous purrrent's man is allergic to you. I know you love your new purrrents very much. I hope you get lots of raw fish and belly rubs today. You are such a cutie.
    Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Beautiful Ham,

What a pleasure it is to meet you today & hear your story.
    It is a bit sad that your human Momma had to part with you,
    but it does sound like you have a loving home with GranMom.
    I hope your Special day is full of love & treats in honor of your
    special status as our darling CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Handsome Ham

What a sahme that you cannot have Ham living with you! But you are lucky to have such kind hearted parents who will give Ham so much LOVE and will give him a good home! All praise to Ham , Handsome COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ham, we are singing your praises today - I am so sorry that another male has taken your top position - did your owner make the right decision? One can only hope.

Congratulations Ham, you are a beauty!

Ham, you are a very striking and gorgeous little cat! Your facial markings are phenomenal!! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day cutie!!