Thread: I Have Pictures Of Guy (Oscar), Kitty (cat fish) And Wiley (cat)!!!!

I Have Pictures Of Guy (Oscar), Kitty (cat fish) And Wiley (cat)!!!!

Hey guys! I just got some new pictures of animals you guys havn't seen yet!! So here they are...

Guy is a Tiger Oscar, even though he is a fish he is a wonderful part of our family and even reconizes my sister and will come to the top of the tank for a good petting.

Guy..

Here is an Up close of Guy's, Tiger Coloring

And a almsot full body photo, hey its hard to get him in one picture he is a foot long!
    Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 01-21-2003 at 07:21 PM.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Here is Kitty (cat fish), Sadly, Guy bit her tail off, but even though she had no tail, boy was that girl hard to get a picture of!!

Kitty

Kitty again...

I know there not very good, as I said she is one fast Cat! Hee hee. But, I thought you might like to see her, even if they are blurry.

And Last but not least, our newest rescue cat Wiley. He is a turing into a sweety. For all of you who don't know his story, he lived at a college and people were throwing rocks at him, so my sister being my sister saved him and now he is sucha sweet adition to our family!

Wiley up close..

Wiley being his sweet self!

And here is his tail, it still amazes me. I love the rings around it.

I will psot more of Wiley soon, as for now I need to go let Jilly out! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!

Ash

Ok as for some more of Wiley, I think I beat everyone to, so most of you are going to be comfused but this is like a 5 min later post. Well here are some more of our Wiley Baby...

Hey whats that!

Wiley, still interested, but lying down, lol!

ALthough Wiley denys it, we all know he killed the sheep in the back ground. Once a hunter, always a hunter.

Wiley weaving in between the chair.

Ok thats all for now! I will be bakc another time with some more pics, got some cute ones of Hunney, Teddy, Buddy, Hoss, everyone!

Ash

WOW, Guy sure is big!!!

and Wiley, I think I love him. What a sweet-tee-pie !!!

They are soo adorable! Thanks for sharing! I love the Tiger markings on Guy's scales. I loved the pictures of Kitty, I could see her whiskers and everything! And of course Wiley, what a cutie she is! You have such wonderful pets, I love your pics!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

What great pictures, all of them!!! That fish is HUGE!!!!! Is he really a foot long? How big is his aquarium? You guys must be excellent "fish" people...........I'm so afraid I would kill them in a heartbeat!!!

And Wiley is so precious.........thank you for saving his life and giving him a loving home!!!

Yes Guy is a full 12 inches long and still growing! . The only time we ever thought he was going to die was when we found him on the bottom of his aqurium with NO WATER! OMG was that the scarest thing ever he was grey all over, all of his coloring was gone, he swam on his side he wouldn't eat he was breathing wierd and just layed on the bottom of the tank. We thougth he was going to die, still brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. But as you can see he is doing well. Such a big boy. They are expecting him to get to be around 12 to 16 inches. They have never seen an Oscar get over 12 inches in captivity but in the wild they grow to be 16 inches and Guy is still growing, He is almost 121/2 inches now, so he grows about half an inch a month or two. he is in a 85 gallon tank. Its HUGE. I can't even beleave how big it is, I'm gonna take pictures of it and post them. I wil have to figure out how to tunr the flash off first

Ash

ps: Guy is a sicklid (sp) so he eats crickets and gold fish.

Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 01-23-2003 at 03:13 AM.

omg, guy is ONE BIG FISH! he's got great markings!

wiley has the most amazing eye coloring! he is such a cutie...and very lucky to have been saved by your sis! thanks for the pics

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Wiley is adorable!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

They are all so adorable!poor Kitty!at least shes not too badly hurt.Wiley is so cute.and Guy is one big,cool looking fish!
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~