Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hippo Birdie to Storm!

Hippo Birdie to Storm!

Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe, Store-mee!!! And MIIINI mooore!!!

Happy anniversary, too, little Storm-love-bug guy. Hope you get lots of cuddles and good stuff for your birfday. (And I know a secret: you and your brothers are getting something nifty soon!) Whoo Who!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Happy Birthday Storm!!! What is he getting? You can tell us, I won't say a word!!!

Happy birthday Storm!! (is this KAK's Storm, to which we refer?)

Oops! Yes, this is KrazyAboutKatz' Storm. Tomorrow he's been with her 6 years and is celebrating his 7 year birthday. (Did I get that right? My memory's been the pits lately.)

Psst! It's a secret, but KAK's posted a photo of the new cat tree that she just got. It's on another thread here in Cat General, I think... It's gorgeous!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Originally posted by AmberLee
    Oops! Yes, this is KrazyAboutKatz' Storm. Tomorrow he's been with her 6 years and is celebrating his 7 year birthday. (Did I get that right? My memory's been the pits lately.)

Psst! It's a secret, but KAK's posted a photo of the new cat tree that she just got. It's on another thread here in Cat General, I think... It's gorgeous!!!
    Yes you are correct AmberLee. I went to the Humane Society 6 years ago to look for a cat. Storm stuck his paw out of the cage and I held him and ended up adopting him. They said he was 2 years old but the vet said he was younger than that so I'll say he was around 1 year old when I adopted him. The only background info that I have on him was that he was owned by a shoe salesman and his owner abandoned him. Someone brought him to the Humane Society and then his owner found out about it and told them that he didn't want Storm any more. I don't know if Storm was his origional name but thats what the Humane Society named him and I liked it so I kept it. He's now a very healthy, happy, spoiled 7 year old cat that thinks he's a dog or even human sometimes. I'm so glad that we found each other. I love him very much. Thanks AmberLee for starting his birthday/ anniversary thread.

Storm says "I look quite handsome for being 7 years old if I do say so myself."

Storm, you are too wonderful for anyone to say "I don't want you any more". I am sorry that you had to hear that. But now you have a much better home and mommy. Long life to you.

Happy Birthday sweet Storm! I had no idea you had such a bad start in life but I guess you realize now that you have landed in just the purrrfect home and your Meomie and 'siblings' love you very much. What terrific pictures KAK! I had to smile to myself a bit as I read that Storm's former human was a shoe salesman. I wonder if Wolflady's Marius was owned previously by a shoe saleman. Have you all read how Marius is addicted to shoes and smears himself all over them? hehe! Anyway, back to the birthday boy - Congratulations to you little one and I hope an extra treat or two might be in the plans for today. Now I'm going to go and look at the new surprise (shhh!) that Amberlee was talking about.

Happy Birthday sweet and gorgeous Storm!!
    Your Mom tells us you were at the shelter where she discovered you because you were abandoned!! What! well, all I can say is that person who left you and said they didn`t want such a beautiful sweet kitty as you are, must have just been plain addled in the head! But happy endings and all, his loss is your Moms great gain!
    Have a great day sweet boy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANDSOME STORM!!!

Happy Birthday , Storm!

Happy Birthday to Storm , the Cat from the lost cats hotel and all the Best Wishes of the Day!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy birthday, beautiful Storm. When Filou and Tigris see your most secret birthday gift they will also want it for their 7th birthday next month!

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Stoooorrrrrm
    Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuuu

Lynne xxx
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

MARVELOUSTORMY PICTURES, Storm!
    Hippy Barky Goose Ewe,
    Hoppy Birfday Goos Ewe,
    Happoew Birdie goos Ewe, Deeeeer Knight Storm,
    Happppy Birthday To You!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Happy Birthday, handsome Storm!

You're in for a big surprize today! Hope you have a funfilled day with treats and cuddles all around! Kisses from us all!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.