Thread: This is sick...

This is sick...

They found a 1 year old GSD with his mouth duct taped shut, and the poor dog had been shot in the HEAD. What makes it worse, is that the animal did not die immediately. I SWEAR if I EVER saw someone doing something like that, I would absolutely go postal!!!! People that do things like that should die imo, because they are worth absolutely *nothing* sick, evil....twisted grrr!!!!

And on the news they said there have been FIVE purse snatchings in the area I live in, and the SCUMBAGS punched one of their victims repeatedly in the face, and then fled in a stolen car...... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

We see all kind of things like that at the Humane Society, believe me.

In the last year we have had:

A puppy with it's throat slit with a knife

A dog shot with a shotgun, and the pellets left in her legs so long she had gangrene

A kitten tied to a board with barbed wire and thrown into a ditch

A dog that had battery acid poured down her neck and back

A cat with some type of acid/chemical burns on her head and ears

A dog that had been in a dog-fighting ring with one ear ripped off, one tooth ripped out, gangrene in one front leg, and his back leg just tendon and bone, literally

And this is a fairly small town ......

I try to remember though ... for every beast that does things like this to animals, there are people who are kind, and care and help.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I know there are those good people and they are on pet talk!
    it makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOO angry when people do sick and evil things to poor innocent, helpless, defensless animals!! what kind of a sick, revolting pig of a person does it take to those horrible things to that poor kitten ...ughhhhhhhhh!! Good for you for working in a shelter, at least you are trying to help the poor animals.
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

Did any of those animals make it?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

It makes my heart break when I hear stories like that. What a cruel and heartless world we live in today! What a sick minds there are out there! I just wonder how they can hurt these helpless and innocent animals in such inhumane and savage ways? No conscience, I guess. But they will get their own, believe!

A gun is something I will never touch. Too scary holding something that could take someone's life just by pressing a trigger.
    I hate people who do those kind of things to animals!! How can you take something out on such an innocent animal!! I hope those animals made it and I hope they caught the people that did this and put them in jail. I wish there weren't freaks like those people in our world. Why do those poor animas deserve such torment?!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

how awful this is such a sick world, it is true. what a shame what man has done to it. (well, all the bad things, i mean) i also believe they will also get what they deserve...eventually

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road