Thread: Perfect Bonnibelle

Perfect Bonnibelle

Dear Bonnibelle, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat with those tuxedo markings is absolutely gorgeous, and so is your precious, little face with those emerald eyes.
    It makes me sad that you were misunderstood for such a long time, and even put on medication. All it took was somebody who understood your beautiful soul.
    I am so happy for you that you finally found your forever, perfect home.
    Now you play to your heart's desire, mostly with your mousies. You toss them high into the air, and then your mom finds them in strange places.
    Your favorite thing to do is sitting in your mom's lap while she's telling you how beautiful and perfect you are.
    And I agree, sweet Bonnibelle.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Bonnibelle, you are utterly gorgeous! What a beautiful lady you are, with that long, LOOOONG fluffy Tuxedo-patterned fur that is so pretty and looks so soft. You have the sweetest face with those perky ears and that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. You look so relaxed and content settled on that table! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Menlo Park, CA and pet that luxurious fur and skritch your chin (only if you like your chin being skritched, of course). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet and skritch your chin (only if you like your chin being skritched, of course) you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I'm so sorry you had to endure those adoptions that didn't work out because you were a "bad" cat and that you were even put on medication. Each time you were brought back to the shelter, where you finally met your REAL Mom. Right away you knew she was the one! She sat on the floor and you walked over, got in her lap, and put your head under her chin. You adopted each other immediately, and off you went to your Purrrfect Furrrever Home!

Now you have beautiful couches, antique chairs, beds, and tables to sit on, and you no longer need the medication. You received your new name, Bonnibelle, meaning good and charming and beautiful! Now you are very happy and you love to fetch your toys and play with furry mice, and most of all sit with Mom while she tells you how beautiful and charming you are. She says you're the most perfect kitty in the world, and she's right! You've made her very happy because you really are perfect in practically every single way. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bonnibelle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello! My name is Bonnibelle and I adopted my Mom when I was three years old. I was living in a shelter and had been returned three times by people because they said I was a "bad" cat. In fact, the shelter named me Bad Amy, Good Amy and even wrote an article about me in the newspaper. I was diagnosed with some strange disease that no one knew about it. Sometimes it made me run around acting crazy and I would bite people. They even had me on phenobarbital to calm me down.

One day a lady walked in and sat down on the floor and said "Well, aren't you a pretty kitty". I knew I wanted to go home with that lady, so I walked over, got in her lap and put my head under her chin. Soon, I was driving off to my new home. The shelter sent my favorite bed home with me, but I never used it. I had beautiful, couches, antique chairs, beds and tables to sit on!

In no time at all the I was no longer taking phenobarbital. My name was changed to Bonnibelle - Bonni for good and charming and Belle for beautiful. And don't you just see the name is perfect for me?

I am a very happy now and I do not run around crazy or bite people. I love to fetch my toys and play with my furry mice. I toss them high in the air and my Mom finds them on the bookcases and other strange places. Most of all I like to sit with my Mom while she tells me how beautiful and charming I am.

My Mom asked me tell everyone that she thinks I am the most perfect kitty in the whole world and I think she is probably right. I know I have made her very happy because I really am perfect in practically every single way!
    Hello, beautiful Bonnibelle in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

I smiled when I read the story about how you chose your person! I'm so sorry your life at the shelter was difficult, and I'm very glad your life has changed for the better! You are the most perfect kitty - I like your gorgeous fluffy fur! I would be delighted to sit with you, and tell you how beautiful you are! Or to gently pet you, if that is something you like. You are a busy lady, too- playing fetch or tossing your furry mice, so your Mom can find them in all kinds of interesting places! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Bonnibelle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bonnibelle, you are stunning - and your wide open eyes are full of love, pride - and perhaps a hint of mischief? - and a lovely gold.

You picked the right human and right home where you could get off the phenobarb and enjoy your life!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! I wish you many more happy, healthy and loving years with your person!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What a beautiful lady you are Bonnibelle. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana