Thread: The Feeling of Flying

The Feeling of Flying

If you have ever jumped on a horse you will knw what i mean. It feels like you have wings and you are soaring up,up,up over the sky. So high until you reach the clouds it seems to go in slow motion. Your eyes blur from wishing,wishing that you will land safely. When you touch the ground you land gracefully. If you have never ridden a horse you could just imagine how it must feel. To have that feeling is like to have the world...

Wow, I never knew I could write like that. I'm usually not that good. I guess when it comes from your heart it is powerful....-DogMania

I know what you mean!my first jump on horseback was a different feeling than i expected.i wish i got to jump more often.it almost makes flat work seem boring doesn't it?well,almost.I guess nothing on horseback is really boring.

yeah the first time i jumped was actually a mistake! I was on a jumper and my instructor said go over a pole near G i though she said E and it was a cross at E! I flew over that jump...

The first time I jumped I was scared, so it wasn't the most pleasent thing. I rode a black horse named Midnight once, he wass such a great jumper. We jumped really high, and I was actually suprised I could do it, it was really fun and does feel like that

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I grew up riding horses... but never got to jump.. Maybe one day!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I hope you do get to jump.It is definetly one of the funnest things on horseback!

I used to show hunters and jumpers. It is definitely one of the funnest things you can do on a horse (although swimming with horses is a close second! ) It can be hard work when it's hot out - cause you always have to wear a helmet. One of my favorite things too!

I love swimming with horses!we got to do it at camp and it was so much fun!we went in the river bareback in our bathing suits and i wish i could do it again!

Horseluvr- same here, except we couldn't wear our bathing suits. It look me a week to dry out my shoes. Jack loved it, he stommped on the water and nibbled at some lillypads. (which was naughty of me to let him do that, here in WI it's illegal to pick or damage lillypads- oops! ). He even started to roll in the water, but I stopped him in time. What camp do you go to??
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb