Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You will pet me !

You will pet me !

Tiara, my tortie, is almost aggressive when it comes to being a lap kitty. All I have to do is sit down some place and here she comes -right in my lap. Her aggressiveness is almost saying "You will pet me". Not, maybe, if I am good, or if I am the only one. Does anyone have a furkid like this?

........wayne

yep Cam will do this only difference is that he will only allow you to pet him for as long as he wants and than will bite you if you continue past this point. So than I have to ask him than why'd you jump up here and he just gives me a look like isn't it obvious, you are the warmes and most comfy things around here

Cats can be so crazy but so entertaining

I have one that says "you WILL brush me" and that is Rutherford. I cannot brush any other cat without him being right there.
    My RB kitty, Amanda, would have fit the "you WILL pet me" catagory, though.

Filou is just the same. He says: you will pet me. And I say: Yes I will

Tama chan does the same thing!! No sooner I sit down and he's up on my lap. Sometimes he gets up on the chair before I sit down! He's my shadow, he follows me everywhere.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Yes Wayne - Dan it just the same!! When HE wants a cuddle - boy he has a cuddle. He jumps on the arm of the chair and regardless what is one my lap - normally the laptop - he PUSHES his way exctly where he wants to be, usually ends up on the keyboard! If I'm reading he ends up sat on the magazine, paper or book and simply shoves his face into mine with the most enormous purrrrrrr!! I may get annoyed sometimes, but I still think it's pretty cute

Lynne

Sid is a "you will beat me" cat. He likes to be petted, but really hard, almost like a spanking. I know its wierd, but he really, really likes it and demands it.

He'll greet me when I get ready to take my shower in the morning. I have to beat him, then take my shower, then beat him again when I'm done with my shower.

He'll then look at me and meow, and I HAVE to follow him. If he goes into the kitchen, he needs food. If he goes into the living room, he needs another beating.

That sounds too funny!!!!

Originally posted by catland
    Sid is a "you will beat me" cat. He likes to be petted, but really hard, almost like a spanking. I know its wierd, but he really, really likes it and demands it.

Tigris also likes it rough -my husband beats him (not hard and in a friendly way -like boys who are best friends) and he purrs and purrs

YES.

my cat is into S&M too!

he'll have you do one flank and then turn around to do the other side. (he'll grab my hand in his mouth when he's had enough)

watching football is a real chore with a cat in your lap......i have to arrange all my materials, beer, zapper, newspaper BEFORE
    the cat jumps up....he rolls over, passes out and i am stuck......
    until a great play and my screaming wakes him up.

Originally posted by Barbara

Tigris also likes it rough -my husband beats him (not hard and in a friendly way -like boys who are best friends) and he purrs and purrs
    That's so good to hear. I've been a little nervous about telling everyone about this because I didn't want anyone to think that I was mistreating my Sid. I would never do anything to hurt him!

Bastet is into S & M as well! But more of the S on me! If I am not patting her properly, she digs her claws into my lap or nips me until I get it right.

She won't move though! I am the one that has to do all the moving and contortions to pat her right!

The cirque de soliel here I come!
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

My cats have a routine of "It's not time to (fill in the blank); it's time to pet the cat now!" I can be reading, sewing, doing bills, etc. but if a cat wants to be petted, well.

now that I have 2 new kittens, Jim and Kim, the new sentence is "You WILL allow me to sit on your lap....NOW"

You all are lucky!

I have to beg my girl Fifi to get in my lap. Most of the time I have to act like I don't want her and then she will come up.

Lamoni won't get in any lap. Forget that he weighs 18 pounds and it's like having a Volswagon in your lap, I want him anyway. He is so soft, has eyes like "Falco", and purrs so loud that he vibrates softly. I have to stand nearly at arms length and then he LOVES being rubbed and petted.

Cindy tells me that Fifi has been coming up in the bed and snuggling between our sholders. This only after I have fallen asleep. She leaves if she sees my eyes flicker.

Joyful melancholy.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid