Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackie Loo!

Jackie Loo!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Jack!!!! Seeing your picture on the Dog of the Day page sure did put a smile on my face. You are such a handsome guy and one of the smartest dogs I know. I'm so lucky that I have been able to hang out with you in person. I adore you, Jackie Loo! Congrats!!

Ashley, make sure Jack gets extra special treatment today and give him some love from me!!

Jackie Loo, I thought it was PT's own Jack. You sure are adorable with your bunny ears on. I'm so glad to hear that you and Ashley have been reunited. Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Hello Jack, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome dog as you. I'm not as familiar with the PT pets as some of you are so I didnt know you are "one of our own" until I read comments. You certainly sound as if you are a sweet, happy, smart dog. When I clicked on your pic, at first I could only see part of you and I thought "what an odd tongue you have" LOL; it was the bunny ears in your mouth. I hope you have many more years with your human. Congrats on being DOTD!

Happy Easter Jack!!! I knew it was you right away! Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Jackie Loo

My goodness first a stray black lab was in our yard this morning but he wouldn't come to us and ran off and then I came here and found an adorable black lab named Jackie Loo. What a sweetheart1
    Congratulations on being a very cute DOTD! Black labs are my favorites and Jack you remind me of my wonderful fur angel Sebastian who was a black lab and lived for 18 years. I wish you a long life with your buddy too.

Jack

What a fine-looking dog you are! And so smart, too! Those are some pretty great tricks you can do!--wow! Becoming a therapy dog would be a wonderful way to share yourself with people who sure would be very happy and lucky to meet you. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Oh I knew as soon as I seen that picture it was you Jack! I just know your going to have a very happy Easter! Hugs and kisses to you boy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Jack...What a big handsome boy you are. It looks like you are ready for Easter. Congratulations on
    DOTD. I would love for you to come and visit me.You will make a lot of people happy being a therapy dog.
    Jack, Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family. Happy Easter.

Jack the Easter Lab!

Hi Jack! Happy Easter Sunday Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy, one of Pet Talk's very own!
    Your Mom must be so proud, seeing you up on her screen today! LOVE those bunny ears!
    You don't have to be a Lab lover (as I am) to appreciate just how special you are, Jack, to be moved by the very special bond you and your Mom Ashley, share! You're everything we Retriever lovers cherish in your beloved breed, and your Mom so very lucky to have a doggie as beautiful, smart and loving as you, and what a hit you're going to be in the world of pet therapy, Jack, bringing joy and smiles to all in need of some unconditional furry love! You're the best!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Jack, and to you and your family, a very happy Easter! Please have your Mom give you a bunch of hugs and kisses, a favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jackie Loo, I knew who you were too. I love seeing all your pictures and
    hearing what a great dog you are. Congratulations sweet boy on being our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. It is wonderful that you & your momma are back together again.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you handsome boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jackie Loo, congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Jackie Loo, how wonderful to see you being our Easter bunny Dog of the Day! Lots of love and pets
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Hello Jackie Loo! So great to see you as our Dog of the Day today on Easter Sunday!
    I enjoyed reading your story on how you came to be Ashley's dog. I'm so happy you two are together again and look forward to hearing how things are going.

Happy Easter!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Blog Entries

Jackie Loo

Sounds like Jackie can do about anything he sets his mind too! Never mind being shiny black eye candy as well. Happy Easter and a long healthy life to ya'll! Peace and love

Handsome, hunky Jackie Loo! I recently read the story of you moving back in with your mom and it gave me a big smile! Here you are, Easter Dog of the Day! Great big hug to you, sweety! I am sure you will make a terrific therapy dog Happy Easter and Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678