Thread: Sweet Rottweiler Needs Home

Sweet Rottweiler Needs Home

From: Dalmatianz (Original Message) Sent: 11/15/2002 4:35 PM
    Hi everyone sorry I have not been here in a long while. Very very busy and seem to have had some dark clouds lingering over my life lately, but it looks as though things might be working out and I am starting to see some sun Thank Goodness!

I hope no one is annoyed that I am posting this plea for help for this dog but every route I have tried so far has resulted in a dead end and time is running out for this poor girl. Does anyone know of anybody who might be looking for such a sweet girl as this, or maybe a rescue that has room?

I know it mentions she is not spayed but if the right home came along I will do my best to get the money to get her spayed. Please take a minute to look at this picture and read about her. This girl needs someone who can take her in.

Reese is a beautiful and shy female Rottweiler mix. Around 1 year old and only 40 lbs, she needs to put on some weight. The kind people who found her and took her in say she can be skittish, most likely has been abused, and is afraid of her leash, but is becoming very loving in a short period of time. She loves attention, being petted, and can be energetic and playful. It is not known if she likes other dogs, but when she saw a cat in the house she just looked at it without too much interest. She is not yet spayed, and it looks as if she had puppies recently. Reese is in South Carolina, but they are willing to transport her to the right home. Please contact Kathleen (803) 484 9052 or email at [email protected],

[email protected]

[email protected]

for more info.

This was posted on our "FOR THE LOVE OF DOGS" Community and thought I would try posting it here.
    Jackie

I hope the sweet rottie girls finds a home soon!

Oh the poor sweetie, it just breaks my heart. I pray that she will find a forever home really fast.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)