Thread: Maddie

Maddie

Hello Maddie! What a lucky kitty you are to have been rescued and given such a wonderful home. I hope you have a wonderful day and get treated like the princess you are.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

What a fashionista you are Maddie , you rival HH Lady Edwina Rose herself in fashion sense , and stylishness.
    And what a Beautiful Lady you are , you make everything look so good.

You are so lucky to have found a New FurrEver Home. Who could abandon such a Great Little Lady such as yourself.

All We Found Cats are sending a Big Fashionable MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Lady Of Style ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Magical Maddie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Someone left you behind? Well, it's their loss and most fortunately your gain. And your new humans gain, too! Your people sure do understand that kitties should live the life of a prince or princess.

Princess Maddie, enjoy being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hi there Maddie! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!!
    Oh, aren't you the looking quite the princess in that lovely sapphire blue dress, which definitely compliments your sparkling amber eyes and stunning fawn colored coat to perfection! No big surprise either, to hear how all heads turn when you come sauntering by!
    As your Mom says, it's incomprehensible how anyone, let alone a kitty lover, could surrender, abandon a girl as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! But your former so called "family's" loss is your forever family's priceless gain, for they truly have been blessed with a treasure in you, sweetheart!
    Enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, Maddie! No doubt your family will be lavishing you with love, and pampering you to pieces, and rightly so!
    Cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Maddie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, sweet Maddie! Purple is the color of royalty and you are a purr-fect orange and white princess there on the sofa! What lovely eyes you have!! I'm glad you have a forever home where you are loved, pampered and spoiled Happy Cat of the Day, Maddie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello, sweet, beautiful, Maddie! How precious you are in your lovely dress! How anyone could abandon a lovely Princess like you is a complete mystery to me. I am so happy you are now in your loving, furrever home. Enjoy your special day, Maddie. You are a very lovely COTD.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Maddie what a beautiful princess you are!!!

How can anyone not smile when they see your sweet face? I'm grinning from ear to ear just from seeing your picture. Your family are so blessed to have you grace their home and lives now. You are equally blessed to have them. Sounds like a win win all the way around.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Maddie

Maddie is the bomb! How amazingly super adorable,I'm so in love! Here's to our very special, lovely COTD Peace and love

Hello Maddie,

I am so sorry you lost your first home, but thrilled for you to have
    found a great home now. You are a beautiful girl. You look so
    regal in your lavender dress. Congratulations on being our very special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Sending lots of gentle pets to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Maddie, you are beautiful!! I am so glad you have a wonderful home and are loved; you deserve it. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Why I had no idea that it was Fashion Friday!!! Maddie, you look lovely! HAPPY COTD!
    Nine is Fine!!

Marvelous Maddie!

Maddie - I'm so glad that you are now in your loving forever home!
    Say - do you sometimes wear skirts when you go out on your walks? LOL!
    Have a great COTD!

Maddie

What a beautiful kitty! I love her fluffy fur and golden eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.