Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember me?

Anyone remember me?

Hey everyone..... I have had a stressful year or so, without much internet access so I haven't been around for a very long time so I am not sure if anyone really remembers me..... for those of you who don't know me I am Ellie....

If you do remember me and my crew, all my little hammies have passed on now and I currently don't have any pets but I still love animals, it is just not the right time at the moment for me to own any.

I have missed you guys, and this thread is just to say hi and catch up with what is going on.... anything new with the long term PTers I would appreciate hearing (any new pets, children etc) and I am pleased to meet all the newer members.....

I still have limited access to the net but I hope to catch up with you all a bit more frequently now

Hope all is well,

Ellie
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Hey Ellie!!

Welcome back! I've missed you. I'm sorry about all your furbabies.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I do! Didn't someone "read" one of your hamsters once? I remember that because she "read" Finn!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I remember you, Whisk-luva. I also currently don't have any cats and I now live in an assisted living facility which doesn't allow pets. I'm glad you're posting more and getting aquainted with us again.
    Last edited by davidpizzica; 12-27-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Ellie! So glad to see you back! I hope you get to post more!

I've added two new additions since you've last been here, a tuxedo kitten (though he's like 7 months old now, so I guess he's not a kitten LOL) named Domino, and an American Pit Bull Terrier named Brennan. Plus I've finished my first half of my sophomore year of college.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Hi Ellie, I remember you, too. Sorry you lost your hamsters. I hope 2012 will be a better year for you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I do remember you Ellie! Sorry about all your pets.
    I'm not sure if you saw my newest kitty, Jax. We got him in June of 2010.

Welcome back!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Ellie!

How wonderful to hear from you again. I have thought of you fondly many times...

Ellie, welcome back!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Ellie! I sure remember you! Good to see you back!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ellie, hello! I remember you!

I hope that the new year will be a good one for you.

What have you been up to?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Of COURSE we remember you! How could we not? Sorry you are currently without a pet, but at least you can enjoy all the Dogs, Cats and Pets of the Day in the meantime. I hope things will be even better for you in 2012!
    I've Been Frosted

Yes, I do remember you Ellie. I'm sorry to hear about your pets. I added my two redheads,Alani & Blaze, in July of 2010. You can see them in my siggie.

Thanks everyone... I am pleased to catch up with everyone again and see what everyone is up to

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    I do! Didn't someone "read" one of your hamsters once? I remember that because she "read" Finn!
    Yep That was Denise (pawsitive_thinking) right? Hope Finn is well and Clara looks so grown up now and so beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I'm not sure if you saw my newest kitty, Jax. We got him in June of 2010.
    I remember Jax well! When I last saw him he was quite young though so I bet he has grown up a lot now!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Ellie!

How wonderful to hear from you again. I have thought of you fondly many times...
    I have missed you and the Es! How are you all?

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I added my two redheads,Alani & Blaze, in July of 2010. You can see them in my siggie.
    I remember Alani and Blaze They are as gorgeous as ever
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Of course, welcome back!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!