View Poll Results: Would you like a Pet Talk T-shirt?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 92.50%
  • No

3 7.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you like a Pet Talk T-shirt?

Would you like a Pet Talk T-shirt?

I was wondering if any Pet Talkers would be interested in a T-shirt with Pet Talk pets on it and if so how many people would be interested. I talked to Amy (Wolf Q) about doing a design and she seems interested. Please vote and add any questions/comments too.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

1st comment, I LOVE T-shirts, I live in T-shirts.
    2nd comment.....maybe any one artistic could submit pictures for a logo and we could vote on a pet talk logo and then use that for the shirts.?

Hi Jen, Amy and I thought there would be more than one design to choose from and then we could vote on our favorite. So yeah, other people could submit designs too. Right now we are trying to see how many would be interested, then the idea would be to have everyone's input on what they would like to see on it.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08

Milly & Izzy

Sounds very cool!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

We have seen so much beautiful art work here at Pet Talk - I'm looking forward to seeing yet another creative effort!

When it comes to planning the actual printing of the t-shirts, please keep in mind that PetTalkers come in all sizes - including those of us beyond the XL size - This may make things more complicated, but having sizes for everyone will likely get the best response.
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

I am very interested so count me in on ordering one if one gets made!

When you say there will be Pet Talk pets on them, how will we ever choose WHICH pets?? I am looking forward to seeing the designs! I would submit one, but I don't think you guys want to see my kind of art work (stick figures), hehe
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Count me in 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love a t-shirt!
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

Originally posted by aly
    I would submit one, but I don't think you guys want to see my kind of art work (stick figures), hehe
    Stick dogs and stick cats too??!!??

This is so cool! Count me in too!!!

Count me in too.

Lynne

Count me in too!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Umm.. I just had this idea about a week ago and no one responded to it. Now there are people all excited.

Dan is a screenprinter and can print shirts so I came up with the idea to make Pet Talk shirts. Guess no one reads my posts.

Here is the link so you can see that I asked about this already.
    PT shirts
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Also there has to be much consideration taken into this. The more colors the more money etc. Also screenprinting shops charge more in the winter because it's slow. It's very expensive also and ordering more shirts would be better. One shirt with 5 colors usually runs around 50$ seperately, however if you order 100 shirts with the same logo etc it is significantly cheaper.

So I guess now everyone knows what our family business is.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Luckie,
    I knew I should have PM'd you about this sorry, I will PM you in a minute. Wolf Q did mention in a PM that you said something about your BF printing T's. I think I did read through that thread before but didn't make the connection. Forgive me please, I have had a cold and am not thinking clearly enough.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08

Milly & Izzy